CatBanter

-   -   Prescription Help Online (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=84676)

ta5e8yl7 December 5th 07 08:05 AM

Prescription Help Online

In my pursuit of prescription assistance I heard on the news about a
free program by American Consultants Rx at http://www.freediscountprescriptioncards.com
..It really did help.

Cory[_2_] December 5th 07 11:10 AM

Prescription Help Online

In article aa5aba97-f196-40fc-b9a5-9bacb3da6296
@d27g2000prf.googlegroups.com,
says...
In my pursuit of prescription assistance I heard on the news about a
free program by American Consultants Rx at
http://www.freediscountprescriptioncards.com
.It really did help.

Fangu, Bast...

Diz wuz postid heer inna nik uf tyme. I fink I needz uh script fur nip,
beclawz fur da amownt uf nip I needz (UB ~ He "needs" that much nip,
huh???), I doan fink ennywun wuld jist gif it tu mineownself wifowt uh
purrscripshun furst.

--- Onyx

--
411 Days until America's nightmare is over...

Sundance December 5th 07 09:09 PM

Prescription Help Online

"Cory" wrote in message
g...
In article aa5aba97-f196-40fc-b9a5-9bacb3da6296
@d27g2000prf.googlegroups.com,
says...
In my pursuit of prescription assistance I heard on the news about a
free program by American Consultants Rx at
http://www.freediscountprescriptioncards.com
.It really did help.

Fangu, Bast...

Diz wuz postid heer inna nik uf tyme. I fink I needz uh script fur nip,
beclawz fur da amownt uf nip I needz (UB ~ He "needs" that much nip,
huh???), I doan fink ennywun wuld jist gif it tu mineownself wifowt uh
purrscripshun furst.

--- Onyx

Maybe when da grate nip reskyoo succeedz, yool be able to git awl yoo needz.

Sundance

Fred Williams[_2_] December 6th 07 05:17 PM

Prescription Help Online

Just make sure it's a reputable distributor. There are crooks using
Canada as a trusted country to hook people into sending them money for
low quality drugs. Not all are like this I suppose, but I would hate
to think of any cat getting sick or sicker because of some pharmacy
scam.

On Thursday 06 December 2007 09:57, The Porter Cats wrote:

Be shure to buy it frum Catnada, wher da purrscripshuns cost less!

LeO

Diz wuz postid heer inna nik uf tyme. I fink I needz uh script fur
nip, beclawz fur da amownt uf nip I needz (UB ~ He "needs" that much
nip, huh???), I doan fink ennywun wuld jist gif it tu mineownself
wifowt uh purrscripshun furst.

--- Onyx

--
Regards,