CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   tom and neutered female (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26584)

Christine Rowe April 24th 05 06:37 PM

tom and neutered female

Hi I have a neutered female cat 4yrs old
Just recently a tom cat has been making a nuisance of himself by calling
outside the door and trying to get in the cat flap I can't understand why he
should be interested in my cat can anyone help
TIA Chris

Masha April 24th 05 08:14 PM

He might be after her food. My friend has 5 cats, 2 of which are black.
She came home one evening and did a double take, as there were 3 black cats
chillin on the sofa! The 5 cats let the intruder in, have their food and
sit on their sofa, none of them does anything about it.

William Hamblen April 24th 05 08:45 PM

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:37:31 GMT, "Christine Rowe"
wrote:

Hi I have a neutered female cat 4yrs old
Just recently a tom cat has been making a nuisance of himself by calling
outside the door and trying to get in the cat flap I can't understand why he
should be interested in my cat can anyone help

You just have to keep in mind that cats don't have a lot of room
inside those little heads for brains.

mlbriggs April 25th 05 06:40 PM

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:37:31 +0000, Christine Rowe wrote:

Hi I have a neutered female cat 4yrs old Just recently a tom cat has been
making a nuisance of himself by calling outside the door and trying to get
in the cat flap I can't understand why he should be interested in my cat
can anyone help TIA Chris

Probably lonesome. MLB