CatBanter

-   -   Kilikini passed away (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=92905)

jmcquown[_2_] December 28th 08 01:28 AM

Kilikini passed away

Either NIN is deleting my posts or something is wrong with Windows Mail; I
can't see my original post or any replies to it.

I just got the call. kilikini (Christy) passed away at 5:30 this evening.
I'm lighting a candle for her and her family.

Jill

MLB December 28th 08 01:51 AM

Kilikini passed away

jmcquown wrote:
Either NIN is deleting my posts or something is wrong with Windows Mail;
I can't see my original post or any replies to it.

I just got the call. kilikini (Christy) passed away at 5:30 this
evening. I'm lighting a candle for her and her family.

Jill

Your posts have been coming through OK. MLB

CatNipped[_2_] December 28th 08 01:58 AM

Kilikini passed away

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Either NIN is deleting my posts or something is wrong with Windows Mail; I
can't see my original post or any replies to it.

I just got the call. kilikini (Christy) passed away at 5:30 this evening.
I'm lighting a candle for her and her family.

Jill

The world has lost a beautiful soul, but heaven has gained a gentle, loving
angel. I'm going to miss her bright spirit, but she'll never be forgotten.
I'm sure there are many happy kittens at the Bridge tonight, the ones who
don't have their own human to wait for. She will be sure to care for them
and give them the love they didn't find during their time in our world. Her
heart is big enough for every one of them to have a special place there.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Gandalf December 28th 08 03:17 AM

Kilikini passed away

On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 19:58:43 -0600, "CatNipped"
wrote:

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Either NIN is deleting my posts or something is wrong with Windows Mail; I
can't see my original post or any replies to it.

I just got the call. kilikini (Christy) passed away at 5:30 this evening.
I'm lighting a candle for her and her family.

Jill

The world has lost a beautiful soul, but heaven has gained a gentle, loving
angel. I'm going to miss her bright spirit, but she'll never be forgotten.
I'm sure there are many happy kittens at the Bridge tonight, the ones who
don't have their own human to wait for. She will be sure to care for them
and give them the love they didn't find during their time in our world. Her
heart is big enough for every one of them to have a special place there.

Hugs,

CatNipped

I couldn't begin to match your eloquence, CatNipped.

It's lovely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Shel-hed[_2_] December 28th 08 04:54 AM

Kilikini passed away

wrote:

The world has lost a beautiful soul, but heaven has gained a gentle, loving
angel. I'm going to miss her bright spirit, but she'll never be forgotten.
I'm sure there are many happy kittens at the Bridge tonight, the ones who
don't have their own human to wait for. She will be sure to care for them
and give them the love they didn't find during their time in our world. Her
heart is big enough for every one of them to have a special place there.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Those are very beautiful words CatNipped.

My most sincere condolences to Kili's loved ones. :'-(

Kreisleriana[_3_] December 28th 08 01:19 PM

Kilikini passed away

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Either NIN is deleting my posts or something is wrong with Windows Mail; I
can't see my original post or any replies to it.

I just got the call. kilikini (Christy) passed away at 5:30 this evening.
I'm lighting a candle for her and her family.

Jill

Oh no. Much purrs and prayers to her family. Rest in peace, good lady.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

tanadashoes December 30th 08 04:00 PM

Kilikini passed away

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Either NIN is deleting my posts or something is wrong with Windows Mail; I
can't see my original post or any replies to it.

I just got the call. kilikini (Christy) passed away at 5:30 this evening.
I'm lighting a candle for her and her family.

Jill

I read about it only an hour or so ago. Christy was one of the best people
I've ever met, and I've met a lot of wonderful people, especially through
RPCA. She knew that there wasn't a lot of time left for her back in June,
and still went on without a moment of regret. She is one of my heroes and
I'm proud to have met her. I wish I could have known her better.

Pam S. grieving

Victor Martinez December 31st 08 12:04 AM

Kilikini passed away

jmcquown wrote:
I just got the call. kilikini (Christy) passed away at 5:30 this
evening. I'm lighting a candle for her and her family.

Dang, I'm so sorry to hear that. Purrs for all those left behind.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Shiral[_2_] December 31st 08 12:24 AM

Kilikini passed away

jmcquown wrote:
Either NIN is deleting my posts or something is wrong with Windows Mail;
I can't see my original post or any replies to it.

I just got the call. *kilikini (Christy) passed away at 5:30 this
evening. I'm lighting a candle for her and her family.

Jill

Your posts have been coming through OK. * MLB- Hide quoted text -

Indeed, thank you Jill. Please send my condolences back to Christy's
husband. Poor Kili fought for life valiantly, but she was finally
overwhelmed. We have all lost a good friend. But as CatNipped said, I
hope she's on the far side of the Bridge with a lapful of purring cats
for company.

Melissa