CatBanter

-   -   I'm going to be on the radio (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8665)

Jeanette October 26th 04 04:06 PM

I'm going to be on the radio

Tomorrow morning, on Radio Lancashire, sometime between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m.
British Summer Time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/england/radiolancashire/

It webstreams, so you can all find out what a Lancashire accent sounds like.
I was asked to talk about stress in cats, and Ripley helped out by purring
all the way through the interview, so he's a celebrity now.

Jeanette

Victor Martinez October 26th 04 04:40 PM

Jeanette wrote:
Tomorrow morning, on Radio Lancashire, sometime between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m.
British Summer Time.

Assuming all of England has the same timezone, that would be:
2-4am Eastern time
4-6pm in Sydney
9-11am in Helsinki

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

jmcquown October 26th 04 04:47 PM

Jeanette wrote:
Tomorrow morning, on Radio Lancashire, sometime between 7 a.m. and 9
a.m. British Summer Time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/england/radiolancashire/

It webstreams, so you can all find out what a Lancashire accent
sounds like. I was asked to talk about stress in cats, and Ripley
helped out by purring all the way through the interview, so he's a
celebrity now.

Jeanette

Sounds like fun! Not sure how that would convert to US Central Time but
I'll try to listen in :)

Jill

Jeanette October 26th 04 05:05 PM

Victor Martinez wrote in message
Jeanette wrote:
Tomorrow morning, on Radio Lancashire, sometime between 7 a.m. and 9

a.m.
British Summer Time.

Assuming all of England has the same timezone, that would be:
2-4am Eastern time
4-6pm in Sydney
9-11am in Helsinki

Thanks Victor :)