CatBanter

-   -   I can't see a bunch of posts (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=81891)

cybercat August 5th 07 01:37 AM

I can't see a bunch of posts

Did a system restore and thought maybe my killfile reverted, but when I
looked in there I see no names that should not be in there.

So ... if I don't respond, I may not be ignoring you.

I just haven't mastered my newsreader yet.

:

Sheelagh >o August 5th 07 07:30 PM

I can't see a bunch of posts

On 5 Aug, 01:37, "cybercat" wrote:
Did a system restore and thought maybe my killfile reverted, but when I
looked in there I see no names that should not be in there.

So ... if I don't respond, I may not be ignoring you.

I just haven't mastered my newsreader yet.

:

Can you see me?

Sheelagh"o"

cybercat August 5th 07 10:37 PM

I can't see a bunch of posts

"Outsider" wrote in message
.. .
"Sheelagh o" wrote in
ps.com:

On 5 Aug, 01:37, "cybercat" wrote:
Did a system restore and thought maybe my killfile reverted, but when I
looked in there I see no names that should not be in there.

So ... if I don't respond, I may not be ignoring you.

I just haven't mastered my newsreader yet.

:

Can you see me?

Sheelagh"o"

yes

But I can't!

cybercat August 5th 07 10:43 PM

Sheelagh ...

I just checked again, and you are NOT in my killfile but I can't see your
posts.

Grrr!

I'll figure it out, meanwhile, don't think I am ignoring you.

Charlie Wilkes August 6th 07 01:08 AM

Sheelagh ...

On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 17:43:11 -0400, cybercat wrote:

I just checked again, and you are NOT in my killfile but I can't see
your posts.

Grrr!

I'll figure it out, meanwhile, don't think I am ignoring you.

Why are you using OE? OE is a second-rate email client and a third-rate
newsreader.

Charlie

cybercat August 6th 07 03:23 AM

Sheelagh ...

Because I ****ing LIKE OE, Wilkes. I like it, therefore I use it.

Charlie Wilkes August 6th 07 04:14 AM

Sheelagh ...

On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 22:23:26 -0400, cybercat wrote:

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 17:43:11 -0400, cybercat wrote:

I just checked again, and you are NOT in my killfile but I can't see
your posts.

Grrr!

I'll figure it out, meanwhile, don't think I am ignoring you.

Why are you using OE? OE is a second-rate email client and a
third-rate newsreader.

Because I ****ing LIKE OE, Wilkes. I like it, therefore I use it.

That's nice, but I don't think OE likes you back. You started this
thread because it is filtering posts you want to read.

Charlie