CatBanter

-   -   OT, desktop background photo (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=108278)

Sylvia M[_5_] August 9th 12 04:09 AM

OT, desktop background photo

I posted a desktop background photo, of Pit2nya looking at
herself, on alt.binaries.clip-art newsgroup.
I use it often, and like it because it is mostly gray, her
profile in black and white,. I plant important-for- now-stuff
in the black area of her face and programs like Word and Picassa
on her portrait.
Otherwise my desktop is tooo cluttered ;-)

I also entered it in Costco's photo contest a couple of days
ago. Enjoy!

Sylvia M.

Kyla =^..^=[_9_] August 9th 12 05:19 AM

OT, desktop background photo

I posted a desktop background photo, of Pit2nya looking at
herself, on alt.binaries.clip-art newsgroup.
I use it often, and like it because it is mostly gray, her
profile in black and white,. I plant important-for- now-stuff
in the black area of her face and programs like Word and Picassa
on her portrait.
Otherwise my desktop is tooo cluttered ;-)

I also entered it in Costco's photo contest a couple of days
ago. Enjoy!

Sylvia M.

Pi2nya is one beautiful kitty and you are a wonderful artist, Sylvia.
I hope she wins the contest:)

KylaW