CatBanter

-   -   Jellicle Ball: Phantom and Misty Head for the Ball (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=91454)

[email protected] October 15th 08 07:07 AM

Jellicle Ball: Phantom and Misty Head for the Ball

After Bobcat has drifted off to sleep both Misty and Phantom steal
down the hall blending into the shadows. With one last look and lick
of Phantom's coat both Misty and Phantom step into the teleporter.
There is a hum, and then the two cats disappear.

Within a second both cats appear in Maine. They set tentative paws
outside the teleporter.

"Misty, I guess we are here, Yes?!?
"I think that would be a fair guess Phantom."
"Look over there, I see lights over there."
"Let's go see if we can find the sign in book, Phantom".

With that Phantom and Misty head off for the bright lights in the
night.