CatBanter

-   -   Happy Purrday to our Paw (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=112872)

Mosey=^..^=[_3_] October 23rd 15 12:27 AM

Happy Purrday to our Paw

Tomorrow, October 23 is our Paw Dutch's purrday. yeUP
Hym isn't happy about gittin older. Nope
Happy Purrdai Paw, we lufs you so very much
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps.
PS, Both of our humans have a flu -monster,

Amelia T Cat October 23rd 15 02:26 AM

Happy Purrday to our Paw

On 10/22/15 6:27 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
Tomorrow, October 23 is our Paw Dutch's purrday. yeUP
Hym isn't happy about gittin older. Nope
Happy Purrdai Paw, we lufs you so very much Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n
Pipps.
PS, Both of our humans have a flu -monster,

Happy purrday to Uncle Dutch! A day later my Paw will be having his Purrday.

We're purring that your humans get over the flu quickly.

Amelia