CatBanter

-   -   Safe Weight Loss (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=17270)

Linda E May 4th 04 01:02 AM

Safe Weight Loss

Kitty's on a diet... how much weight per/ month is a safe amount to lose,
iow... how slowly should she be losing?
Thanks. Linda

Judy May 4th 04 04:54 AM

"Linda E" wrote in message
Kitty's on a diet... how much weight per/ month is a safe amount to lose,
iow... how slowly should she be losing?
Thanks. Linda

Why not give your vet a call and ask?

Linda E May 5th 04 12:54 PM

"Judy" wrote in message
. ..

"Linda E" wrote in message
Kitty's on a diet... how much weight per/ month is a safe amount to

lose,
iow... how slowly should she be losing?
Thanks. Linda

Why not give your vet a call and ask?

Good point. We started her (the cat, not the vet) diet last week and have
to go back to the vet's in 6 weeks for a weigh-in, but I forgot to ask the
vet what was reasonable. I have a baby scale here and weigh her
occasionally....