CatBanter

-   -   anthrax (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=98417)

Shylock November 28th 09 08:45 PM

anthrax

Hello,

Itis not "hinni flu" itis Anthrax. I had kittens dropping like flies
with it. I myself was put on Cipro a couple weeks ago, and a week ago
(at the emergency room, was put on ??? for a "sore throat
(strep.)" (that wound up in my chest?) . . . really . . . believe
that one and they will tell you another . . . They said "know" itisnot
hinni flu but keep on your face mask until you get out of the
hospital . . . ha.

The kitties get yellow (and sometimes watery) stools, and if treated
in time, live. If not treated in time they die in agony; blood coming
from the mouth (from the lungs), which is how they die, and the last
symptom.

I couldnot figure whether it was Plague or Anthrax, but finally
settled on Anthrax. They all were dropping like flies until i finally
figured it out. No one will talk about it - - hospitals hang up on you
- Gov. says "duh". Vet says, "duh"; or in one case (Waterford, Pa.)
Vet. said, "G G has a uterine infection"; her mouth/throat was so red
sore she couldnot take care of her babies; eat or take care of her
tail end, after birthing 5 babies, so the fkrs called it uterine
infection and were going to take out her little womb. All but one baby
died. If he continues to make it, i shall name him Mr. Miracle.

Anthrax is a spore, and like all such things, when the weather is dry,
fly around; they usually enter through the lungs and on into the body;
if, while floating around in the body (making you feel like youhave
the flu), they re-enter in the lower lungs, in much smaller particles.
that is when they kill you suddenly. So if you medicate before they re-
enter, you live. Besides the farms around here, another thing about
which i wonder, regarding the Anthrax, is the raw, WalMart burger i
feed them about twice a week (the one that comes in a big, 5 lb
roll).

truly

http://judicial-inc.org

meport November 29th 09 02:59 PM

anthrax

When you get up in the morning, does the theme song from "the twilight zone"
automatically start playing in your brain, and continue playing throughout
your entire waking day?
--
meport