CatBanter

-   -   Crossed paws (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=20212)

---MIKE--- November 3rd 04 11:46 AM

Crossed paws

Both of my cats (Tiger and Amber) frequently lie on their stomachs with
their paws crossed. It's almost always with the right paw over the left
paw. Have any of you noticed this?

---MIKE---

Diane L. Schirf November 3rd 04 12:09 PM

In article ,
(---MIKE---) wrote:

Both of my cats (Tiger and Amber) frequently lie on their stomachs with
their paws crossed. It's almost always with the right paw over the left
paw. Have any of you noticed this?

Well, I haven't noticed your cats doing it, but both Pudge (deceased)
and Hodge pose(d) like this all the time. It looks very relaxed to me.

--
http://www.mindspring.com/~slywy/

Diane L. Schirf November 3rd 04 01:34 PM

In article et,
"Diane L. Schirf" wrote:

In article ,
(---MIKE---) wrote:

Both of my cats (Tiger and Amber) frequently lie on their stomachs with
their paws crossed. It's almost always with the right paw over the left
paw. Have any of you noticed this?

Well, I haven't noticed your cats doing it,

I meant to add a smiley to that. :)

--
http://www.mindspring.com/~slywy/

Bluesman November 4th 04 04:02 PM

(---MIKE---) wrote in message ...
Both of my cats (Tiger and Amber) frequently lie on their stomachs with
their paws crossed. It's almost always with the right paw over the left
paw. Have any of you noticed this?

---MIKE---

Fatass does that all the time. I think mostly when she is content.
It's a good look, gives off a sense of royalty.

Bluesman

Cat Protector November 4th 04 06:51 PM

Sometimes my cats cross their paws but for the most part they just lie down
regularly the way a lot of cats do.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

Mary November 4th 04 10:02 PM

"Bluesman" wrote Fatass does that all the time.
I think mostly when she is content.
It's a good look, gives off a sense of royalty.

How is Fatass doing? Has she adjusted pretty well to the loss of your
mother? That must have been a huge adjustment for her.