CatBanter

-   -   OT Purrs requested UPDATE (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=88013)

---MIKE--- April 18th 08 09:10 PM

OT Purrs requested UPDATE

The purrs worked - thank you. Everything went very well. The only pain
was the insertion of the IV. I don't remember going to sleep. I woke
up less than an hour later in the recovery room. Two polups were
removed but everything looked ok. When my ride arrived I went with him
to the cafeteria to get something to eat and then home. I don't even
feel weak or groggy (no more than usual). The worst part was the
preparation yesterday. The cats didn't even miss me.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Adrian[_2_] April 18th 08 09:38 PM

OT Purrs requested UPDATE

---MIKE--- wrote:
The purrs worked - thank you. Everything went very well. The only
pain was the insertion of the IV. I don't remember going to sleep.
I woke up less than an hour later in the recovery room. Two polups
were removed but everything looked ok. When my ride arrived I went
with him to the cafeteria to get something to eat and then home. I
don't even feel weak or groggy (no more than usual). The worst part
was the preparation yesterday. The cats didn't even miss me.

Glad you're OK.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Sam April 20th 08 02:40 AM

OT Purrs requested UPDATE

---MIKE--- wrote:
The purrs worked - thank you. Everything went very well. The only pain
was the insertion of the IV. I don't remember going to sleep. I woke
up less than an hour later in the recovery room. Two polups were
removed but everything looked ok. When my ride arrived I went with him
to the cafeteria to get something to eat and then home. I don't even
feel weak or groggy (no more than usual). The worst part was the
preparation yesterday. The cats didn't even miss me.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Glad to hear you're OK. Didn't see the post until today.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

polonca12000 April 23rd 08 09:54 PM

OT Purrs requested UPDATE

---MIKE--- wrote:
The purrs worked - thank you. Everything went very well. The only pain
was the insertion of the IV. I don't remember going to sleep. I woke
up less than an hour later in the recovery room. Two polups were
removed but everything looked ok. When my ride arrived I went with him
to the cafeteria to get something to eat and then home. I don't even
feel weak or groggy (no more than usual). The worst part was the
preparation yesterday. The cats didn't even miss me.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

I'm so glad all went well.