CatBanter

-   -   RPCC Secret Santa for 2019 (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=114038)

Mahoney,Dan November 11th 19 07:41 PM

RPCC Secret Santa for 2019

For those who follow both RPCA and RPCC, the following was just posted
on RPCC:

Dear kitties and goggies, once again the Sekrit Santa site is behind
schedule. In order to avoid further delays, I'd like to ask that you
email your signup information to me while I work on getting the code
working.

Please email the following to :
* your email address
* do you want to take part in the gift exchange?
* do you want to take part in the card exchange (yes, no, or receive only)?
* mailing address, including country
* phone number (jsut in case of delivery problems, will never be shared)
* names of hoomins
* names of pets
* likes and dislikes
* are you willing to ship to someone in a country different from your own?
* are you interesting in being a backup Santa in case of shipping errors?
* any other information you think I need

Meanwhile our programmer is hard at work getting the web site up and
running. We moved to a different hosting provider, so have some tweaking
to do to get the site fully moved across.