CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Cat on Ripley's eats w/ kitchen utensils! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=20913)

Ablang November 29th 03 03:58 AM

Cat on Ripley's eats w/ kitchen utensils!

Did anyone see the amazing Calico cat on Ripley's Believe it or Not a
few days ago?

A woman trained her cat to eat on the dinner table using a fork in
its right paw! For desert, she would use a spoon to eat ice cream. And if
the cat ever had noodles or chow mein, she would use regular chop sticks to
eat it with! And this cat would eat using any of the utensils above faster
than most people can eat.

Does anyone personally know or own a cat or dog that can do something
amazing?

--
Hilary Duff is America's Sweetheart & an international HeartBreaker.

"FAILING = Finding An Important Lesson, Inviting Needed Growth" -- Gary
Busey

Cat Protector December 3rd 03 09:11 PM

Yeah. My cats have me trained to serve them so I'd say that is amazing. My
cats also run a radio and TV station for cats.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com