CatBanter

-   -   "Loveable" Louise Mugabe! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89892)

Debby Hanoka[_2_] July 21st 08 09:33 PM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Catmerica leadership is here! We must all band together and overthrow
"Loveable" Louise Rubin!

Who's with us?!?

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Sheriff Of Catmerica

and

Miss Tina Marie
Maine Coon Patrol Class Of 2008

Why can't Capt. Midnight (RB) be here?

Kitty Schottland & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

John Ross Mc Master July 21st 08 10:04 PM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 13:33:22 -0700 (PDT), Debby Hanoka
wrote:

Catmerica leadership is here! We must all band together and overthrow
"Loveable" Louise Rubin!

Who's with us?!?

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Sheriff Of Catmerica

and

Miss Tina Marie
Maine Coon Patrol Class Of 2008

Why can't Capt. Midnight (RB) be here?

Kitty Schottland & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

do you like fudz more then da pooba? i iz pro-fudz. and i fink da
justicat should rul on da pooba. iz koops leegul?

Adam[_2_] July 21st 08 10:20 PM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Catmerica leadership is here!

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Where leedurship??? U promiz 2 tell Clarence & Chester... where R dey?
Dey 'bandon us! I not want 2 lead but somekitty haz 2, becuz dey not!

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Adam[_2_] July 21st 08 10:20 PM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
do you like fudz more then da pooba? i iz pro-fudz. and i fink da
justicat should rul on da pooba. iz koops leegul?

Furmur justicat haz 'bandoned us! Datz not leedurship.

I alreddy sed:

I lyke fudz. Catz kin eet all dey want.

However:

Enny cat kin refuze enny fud dey dont lyke.
Keepin fud down iz individual decisiun.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Lucy[_3_] July 22nd 08 01:08 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Debby Hanoka wrote:
Catmerica leadership is here! We must all band together and overthrow
"Loveable" Louise Rubin!

Who's with us?!?

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Sheriff Of Catmerica

I amm. I fink Louise is a wunderfull cat, but ifn ther is a lack of
leedership we shud haf a new lection, notta coop. Wee doant want tu be
rooled by a king!

Lucy

Adam[_2_] July 22nd 08 01:43 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Catmerica leadership is here! We must all band together and overthrow
"Loveable" Louise Rubin!

Who's with us?!?

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Sheriff Of Catmerica

I amm. I fink Louise is a wunderfull cat, but ifn ther is a lack of
leedership we shud haf a new lection, notta coop. Wee doant want tu be
rooled by a king!

Lucy

Dere WUZ 'lection. Da winner 'bandoned us! I wuz da only uthur kitty who
got enny votes. Kitty Schottland efun sed so.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Granby July 22nd 08 02:46 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Hihi diz iz O T
We all three greez wif diz but we shud giff da ofther leaderz a chance to
say why dem haz been ogne. If the don kom bak, den we will dealz wif it.
But, we don wanna to be freatened all da timez. Piglet is bad enuf at dat.

No O T, I am not going to smack you because as you see it, I am a tyrant too
but, u haff ta learnz gud manners if you wants to be frenz wiff a nize
girlcat like Harri.

Adam[_2_] July 22nd 08 02:09 PM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Hihi diz iz O T
We all three greez wif diz but we shud giff da ofther leaderz a chance to
say why dem haz been gone.

I asked fur dem 1st, no reply. Dey 'bandoned us!

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

ClowderCat July 23rd 08 02:41 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

On Jul 21, 5:20*pm, Adam wrote:
Catmerica leadership is here!

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Where leedurship??? U promiz 2 tell Clarence & Chester... where R dey?
Dey 'bandon us! I not want 2 lead but somekitty haz 2, becuz dey not!

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Hi Lovable Louise. We're posting here now. We've been telepathically
monitoring the rpcc posts and we wanted to let you know that.

We've been looking for a government position for you for a long time
and we think that Grant Pooh-Bah is a purrfect job title for you. Now
that you've come up with the purrfect job title, we need to get
together and find out what kind of work you want to do.

Chester and Clarence

ClowderCat July 23rd 08 02:43 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

On Jul 22, 9:09*am, Adam wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T
We all three greez wif diz but we shud giff da ofther leaderz a chance to
say why dem haz been gone.

I asked fur dem 1st, no reply. Dey 'bandoned us!

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

We're here now. We had problems getting our human to come here.
She's untrainable.

Chester and Clarence