CatBanter

-   -   Tiger anna TV? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10260)

Rachel July 1st 03 03:51 AM

Tiger anna TV?

hey is you girlcatz lost?? Tiger anna tv, catcerned BRBR
wez nottid lost our meowmie decided to tayk sunfin called a vaykation anna lef
us alone wif our grandmeowmie for long long tym... can we still mayk it to da
picnic?

miss isis anna izabella

Rachel, Isis & Izabella
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/sunshined...s+Isis&.view=t

Miss Violette July 11th 03 02:38 AM

are you girls comin back, or deoz we needa sine your mamma up fur da
bootcampclasses, Tiger anna tv
Miss Violette wrote in message
s.com...
wuuld you girls likez a nip ice tea? tiger anna TV