CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Lost Cat in Reno, Nevada (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89599)

[email protected] July 3rd 08 09:27 PM

Lost Cat in Reno, Nevada

A cat showed up on my doorstep on Saturday morning, June 28, in the
Vassar/Wells Ave. area of Reno.

Please provide a full description of the animal, and I will get back
to you promptly.

Phil Collignon
Reno

Gandalf July 4th 08 09:32 AM

Lost Cat in Reno, Nevada

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 13:27:01 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

A cat showed up on my doorstep on Saturday morning, June 28, in the
Vassar/Wells Ave. area of Reno.

Please provide a full description of the animal, and I will get back
to you promptly.

Phil Collignon
Reno

Perhaps you should title the post (well, another post) 'Found cat in
Reno, Nevada'

I assumed you were looking for your lost cat.

Thank you for taking him in.

I hope you find his human(s).