CatBanter

-   -   Amazing (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=105414)

Gramby June 29th 11 12:11 PM

Amazing

Until you have a night where you don't sleep well, you can't imagine how
much activity goes on in your house with your cats.

Today is my Toto-Ruter thing on my heart and I was a bit nervous last night.
I don't think these cats, who appear to sleep most of the day, I didn't
realize how much activity there was in this house at night. No wonder they
sleep all day, they mess around all night.

Keep me in your purrs and prayers.

Brenda aka Gramby

Dan M[_2_] June 29th 11 02:45 PM

Amazing

On Wed, 29 Jun 2011 06:11:18 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Keep me in your purrs and prayers.

Brenda aka Gramby

We absolutely are!

John Ross Mc Master June 29th 11 03:02 PM

Amazing

wrote:

Until you have a night where you don't sleep well, you can't imagine how
much activity goes on in your house with your cats.

Today is my Toto-Ruter thing on my heart and I was a bit nervous last night.
I don't think these cats, who appear to sleep most of the day, I didn't
realize how much activity there was in this house at night. No wonder they
sleep all day, they mess around all night.

Keep me in your purrs and prayers.

Brenda aka Gramby

We are always purring and praying! Spring, Beauty and Cinder

Booker June 29th 11 03:23 PM

Amazing

Lizzie,

Yu wantz me to kum an sitz wif yu a purr fur gramby? Ar houze iz all purrin.

Booker, yur freend.

Sylvia M[_3_] June 29th 11 05:31 PM

Amazing

"Gramby" wrote in message
Until you have a night where you don't sleep well, you can't imagine
how much activity goes on in your house with your cats.

Today is my Toto-Ruter thing on my heart and I was a bit nervous last
night. I don't think these cats, who appear to sleep most of the day,
I didn't realize how much activity there was in this house at night.
No wonder they sleep all day, they mess around all night.

Keep me in your purrs and prayers.

Brenda aka Gramby

Purrz a-kummin!
Let us know when you are home.

Purrtoonya & Sylvia

at June 30th 11 07:09 AM

Amazing

wrote:

Until you have a night where you don't sleep well, you can't imagine how
much activity goes on in your house with your cats.

Today is my Toto-Ruter thing on my heart and I was a bit nervous last night.
I don't think these cats, who appear to sleep most of the day, I didn't
realize how much activity there was in this house at night. No wonder they
sleep all day, they mess around all night.

Keep me in your purrs and prayers.

Brenda aka Gramby

purrz iz awredy ona da wai!

lorili

rafflescat July 2nd 11 08:20 PM

Amazing

On Jun 29, 12:11*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Until you have a night where you don't sleep well, you can't imagine how
much activity goes on in your house with your cats.

Today is my Toto-Ruter thing on my heart and I was a bit nervous last night.
I don't think these cats, who appear to sleep most of the day, I didn't
realize how much activity there was in this house at night. *No wonder they
sleep all day, they mess around all night.

Keep me in your purrs and prayers.

Brenda *aka Gramby

Yes Ma'am! Wees doin dat ennyway!

Twee lurkin Gordon Kittiez