CatBanter

-   -   Tribute to Spicey (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113319)

Ann791 October 22nd 16 02:56 PM

Tribute to Spicey

Samwise steps to the podium. Spicey was not a member of our house but I
heard a lot
about her from my mommy. Mommy and Suz belonged to the same groups.

She was a wonderful friend and companion to Suz ( her mommy) When her
mommy went to the bridge Spicey was adopted by Tak. Spicey wasn't sure
about having a new human care for her but over time learned to love her Paw.

I picture Spicey sitting with her mommy in the sunshine.

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 22nd 16 05:18 PM

Tribute to Spicey

Fangu, Samwise. Dat wuz a furry nice tribyoot.

Rebecca

[email protected] October 24th 16 01:02 AM

Tribute to Spicey

I 'memfu Spicy. Her was the center of Suz's life, den her becomed the most important thing in Tak's life. Her was quite da kitty.

Sammy