CatBanter

-   Cat rescue (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   another feral kitten (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=21983)

Aimee S November 13th 03 04:52 AM

another feral kitten

I am happy to report that the little calico that I trapped, I got pretty
well tamed and I found a wonderful home for her, she has a calico
sister, I tryed trapping her today with no luck, so tomorrow I will try
again, I need prayers she is smarter about the trap than her sister.

Thank you all for your support, wish me luck,

Aimee

Cheryl November 15th 03 03:27 AM

In ,
Aimee S composed with style:
I am happy to report that the little calico that I trapped, I got
pretty well tamed and I found a wonderful home for her, she has a
calico sister, I tryed trapping her today with no luck, so tomorrow
I will try again, I need prayers she is smarter about the trap than
her sister.

Thank you all for your support, wish me luck,

Aimee

Good luck! :) Also good work on taming and finding a home for the
little calico. You're awesome!