CatBanter

-   -   Dat Widdl Doggie is Funnee (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=104010)

Will in New Haven February 4th 11 09:14 PM

Dat Widdl Doggie is Funnee

I wuz wokin by da upstares bafroom, on da weigh to wak up Mommy, an I
heerd Uncl Bill singin in da waddermonster. It is forchoonat dat da
waddermonster is so lowed butted dat is gnot da poynt ob diss story.

I wooked in an widdle Samantha was stikin herown hed fru da shower
curtins. And she BARKD at Uncl Bill. So he sed "hello" and tokd to
her. Wich, at leest, kept him frum singing enny mor.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

rafflescat February 4th 11 09:21 PM

Dat Widdl Doggie is Funnee

On Feb 4, 8:14*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
I wuz wokin by da upstares bafroom, on da weigh to wak up Mommy, an I
heerd Uncl Bill singin in da waddermonster. It is forchoonat dat da
waddermonster is so lowed butted dat is gnot da poynt ob diss story.

I wooked in an widdle Samantha was stikin herown hed fru da shower
curtins. And she BARKD at Uncl Bill. So he sed "hello" and tokd to
her. Wich, at leest, kept him frum singing enny mor.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Dats a gudgud doddie! Did yu havta trayne hur fur wong?

Harry

Gandalf[_2_] February 5th 11 02:57 AM

Dat Widdl Doggie is Funnee

On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 12:14:41 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven
wrote:

I wuz wokin by da upstares bafroom, on da weigh to wak up Mommy, an I
heerd Uncl Bill singin in da waddermonster. It is forchoonat dat da
waddermonster is so lowed butted dat is gnot da poynt ob diss story.

I wooked in an widdle Samantha was stikin herown hed fru da shower
curtins. And she BARKD at Uncl Bill. So he sed "hello" and tokd to
her. Wich, at leest, kept him frum singing enny mor.

Not only is the goggie funny..she's SMART, too.

Singing with the wadder monsters has been know to hurt dellycat cat
earses...an goggie earses too!