CatBanter

-   -   Pictures of Buddy - from the drainpipe (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12505)

Bill August 4th 03 07:08 AM

Pictures of Buddy - from the drainpipe

Some of you may remember I copied a story about a kitten rescued from
drainpipe from another newsgroup and posted it here about a month ago. It was
written by a TV/Book writer/producer. Several people here seemed to like it.
Here is a URL with some pictures, an update, and the original story.

BillD

http://jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu/~bfrazer1/buddy/

Karen Chuplis August 4th 03 12:24 PM

in article , Bill at
wrote on 8/4/03 1:08 AM:

Some of you may remember I copied a story about a kitten rescued from
drainpipe from another newsgroup and posted it here about a month ago. It was
written by a TV/Book writer/producer. Several people here seemed to like it.
Here is a URL with some pictures, an update, and the original story.

BillD

http://jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu/~bfrazer1/buddy/

What a doll!!! I'm so glad he was rescued. That is just the *best* story.

Karen

Priscilla Ballou August 4th 03 05:00 PM

In article ,
"Bill" wrote:

Some of you may remember I copied a story about a kitten rescued from
drainpipe from another newsgroup and posted it here about a month ago. It was
written by a TV/Book writer/producer. Several people here seemed to like it.
Here is a URL with some pictures, an update, and the original story.

BillD

http://jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu/~bfrazer1/buddy/

Oh, isn't he a handsome lad! I'm quite partial to b&w boys. :-)

Priscilla
--
Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum,
minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

Cathy Friedmann August 4th 03 05:26 PM

That is one *very* cute kitten!

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon

Cheryl August 4th 03 11:25 PM

Bill wrote:
Some of you may remember I copied a story about a kitten rescued

from
drainpipe from another newsgroup and posted it here about a month
ago. It was written by a TV/Book writer/producer. Several people

here
seemed to like it. Here is a URL with some pictures, an update, and
the original story.

BillD

http://jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu/~bfrazer1/buddy/

He looks great! I love buddy3 (looks like an open-mouthed smile) and
buddy4 which is an excellent action shot! It must be a fast camera; I
couldn't hope to capture anything like that. Thanks for sharing. :)