CatBanter

-   -   Mine purrday (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=88393)

Lucy[_3_] May 1st 08 04:58 AM

Mine purrday

Itz mine purrday fur jus one moar hour. My meowmie furgot to post it til
she got home tunite. Ime FORTEEN tuday!

An happy purrday Tursday tu Mosey!

LeO

Sylvia M[_4_] May 1st 08 05:30 AM

Mine purrday

"Lucy" wrote in message
Itz mine purrday fur jus one moar hour. My meowmie furgot to post it
til she got home tunite. Ime FORTEEN tuday!

An happy purrday Tursday tu Mosey!

LeO

hAPY pURRDAY!

hEERZ a meowsikkul

x;3=QWW------------------------
Meowmee wudent let me pozt 14 ov dem, sowree.

Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] May 1st 08 06:13 AM

Mine purrday

"Sylvia M" ...

"Lucy"
Itz mine purrday fur jus one moar hour. My meowmie furgot to post it til
she got home tunite. Ime FORTEEN tuday!

Singhs yew a birthday songH
Happy puuuuuuuuuurdaaaaaaaay teeeeeeeew yeeeeeeew
Happy puuuuuuuuuurdaaaaaaaay teeeeeeeew yeeeeeeew
Happy puuuuuuuuuurdaaaaaaaay deeeeeer Luuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccy
Cuz weeeeeeee awl Luuuuuuuv yyyyeeeeeeeeew

Did yew git sum noo toyz n stuff?
Birthday nosepoink
May yew wiv longh n happee:)
frum me n Unkl Pookie n hiz wife Sqweex n der dotter Pipps

An happy purrday Tursday tu Mosey!

LeO

Fangu furry mutch LeO

hAPY pURRDAY!

hEERZ a meowsikkul

x;3=QWW------------------------
Meowmee wudent let me pozt 14 ov dem, sowree.

Nise toy:)
Wuv
Mosey

Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] May 1st 08 06:29 AM

Mine purrday

LeO sayed

Itz mine purrday fur jus one moar hour. My meowmie furgot to post it til
she got home tunite. Ime FORTEEN tuday!

Mrrrrrrrrrrrt?? 14? Lettus singh yew a purrday songh

Haaaaaaaaappy Puuuuuuuurday Teeeeeeew Yeeeeeeeew
Haaaaaaaaappy Puuuuuuuurday Teeeeeeew Yeeeeeeeew
Haaaaaaaaappy Puuuuuuuurday Deer LeeeeeeeeeeeO
Cuuuuuz weeee awwwwwwl wuuuuuuuuuv yeeeew
Birthday headbumps from me n Pookie n
nosepoinks frum da gurlz,Pipps n Hur meowmie Sqweex.

N yerown Meowmie haz hur birfday da same day? Meowmie sez Happy Birthday
tre her tew.
Tell uz wat yew git fur pressies:)

Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] May 1st 08 06:32 AM

Mine purrday

"Mosey =^. .^=" ...

"Sylvia M" ...

"Lucy"
Itz mine purrday fur jus one moar hour. My meowmie furgot to post it til
she got home tunite. Ime FORTEEN tuday!

Singhs yew a birthday songH
Happy puuuuuuuuuurdaaaaaaaay teeeeeeeew yeeeeeeew
Happy puuuuuuuuuurdaaaaaaaay teeeeeeeew yeeeeeeew
Happy puuuuuuuuuurdaaaaaaaay deeeeeer Luuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccy
Cuz weeeeeeee awl Luuuuuuuv yyyyeeeeeeeeew

Sorry, rong birfday I tot et wuz lucy's . But et wuz LeO purrday sew we
sungh him a songh tew

Tabitha Fluffytail[_2_] May 1st 08 01:50 PM

Mine purrday

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 22:58:33 -0500, Lucy wrote:

Itz mine purrday fur jus one moar hour. My meowmie furgot to post it til
she got home tunite. Ime FORTEEN tuday!

An happy purrday Tursday tu Mosey!

LeO

Happy purrday, LeO! Life just gets better and better for us more
experienced kitties, doesn't it?

Cleo