CatBanter

-   -   Tasteless use of cat in advertising (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=16960)

RobZip April 7th 04 07:45 PM

Tasteless use of cat in advertising

I can only hope that the Brits use standards of not harming animals in
production of advertising like this. Still - address your outrage to Ford
for even protraying it.

http://dpkgi.free.fr/files/ka2.mpg

[email protected] April 7th 04 08:31 PM

Holy cow, I thought it was going to be something mildly amusing.
That's disturbing.

[email protected] April 7th 04 08:31 PM

kaeli April 7th 04 08:39 PM

In article ,
enlightened us with...
I can only hope that the Brits use standards of not harming animals in
production of advertising like this. Still - address your outrage to Ford
for even protraying it.

http://dpkgi.free.fr/files/ka2.mpg

That was horrid.
I don't suppose you have any contact info to bitch about it, do you? Are
you sure it's a real commercial and not some sick person's idea of
humor?

For those who have problems with mpg files, it's a car (ford focus from
the look of it) with an automatic sliding roof thing that decapitates a
cat.

~kaeli~
Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

Karen Chuplis April 7th 04 09:48 PM

in article , RobZip at
wrote on 4/7/04 1:45 PM:

I can only hope that the Brits use standards of not harming animals in
production of advertising like this. Still - address your outrage to Ford
for even protraying it.

http://dpkgi.free.fr/files/ka2.mpg

I think that is a fake ad.

Karen Chuplis April 7th 04 09:49 PM

in article , at
wrote on 4/7/04 2:31 PM:

Holy cow, I thought it was going to be something mildly amusing.
That's disturbing.

It is but I highly doubt it is really an ad but a clever mock up by someone
with some digital skill and a mean streak. Ford ought to sue them.

karen

Kitkat April 7th 04 09:49 PM

wow. that was horrible. what kind of asshat thinks up that kind of advertising?

peace,
pam

"Enjoy every second of your life...it may end at any time and you may come back
as some loser with bad taste." -my friend JoeyJojo

***notice spam blocker***