CatBanter

-   -   Scary storms (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113966)

Ann August 22nd 19 06:36 PM

Scary storms

We had big, big storms yesterday. Lots of rain and thunder. I hid under
the couch until it was safe. Mommy and Paw was watching the tv and the
weather guy kept talking about a tornado watch. I don't want to watch them.
Lucy Lu

Human note:

We had 4 lines of severe weather come through, heavy rain and thunder.
We were right on the edge of two tornado watches. Ended up with 5 inches
of rain. I have never been that close to tornado watch area before.

Ann

Will in New Haven[_3_] August 22nd 19 07:25 PM

Scary storms

Do gnot watsch dem. Hide under a bigbig human like Uncle Bill. Dat is wut Samantha ****su an I do.

--
Squeakytoy

Dan Mahoney[_2_] August 27th 19 02:54 PM

Scary storms

We'z had some scary funderstorms too. Was furry rainy, and furry flashy, and furry loud. I'z just a tiny kitty, but I hided beside Starr da bigdog.

Benni the Tiny