CatBanter

-   -   'nouncink owr wedwink! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=11208)

Mlle. Anaïs June 14th 04 06:07 PM

'nouncink owr wedwink!

Hi Efurrykittee,

Tiger haz asked me, ann I'ze haf akcepted! We'ze settid da date fur Joon
fifth uv nekst yeer, da day between owr birfdayz!

I'ze a happy kittee!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Tabitha Kitten June 14th 04 06:29 PM

Hi Efurrykittee,

Tiger haz asked me, ann I'ze haf akcepted! We'ze settid da date fur Joon
fifth uv nekst yeer, da day between owr birfdayz!

I'ze a happy kittee!

Concatulations, you two! Me and mine sisfurs and brofur wish youz all of
da best. We'z are sure dat you will be a furry happy couple.

Tabitha Kitten
for Cleopatra, Amelia, and Sammy as well

Sylvia M June 14th 04 09:14 PM

Awwww, datz nize!! Concatulashunz tu boff ov yu...
(Ifink wun sez concatulashunz tu da maylee, an I yam happy fur yu tu da
femayle...)

Dyna, luuking it up in da etticat buuk.

Rebecca June 15th 04 03:38 AM

Concatulatshuns! Yoo kin hab a big sellabrashun for all da speshul daze at
da same time.

Yoo know, it's nebber too erlee to start plannin a wedwink. I know a good
caterer I cud rekomend. :-)
---
Rebecca

Beverly Orel June 16th 04 01:54 PM

ConCATulashuns bof uv yew! Dat's such nizenize noos! We wish yew duh best
uv effurryfing!!

Samantha an duh bisitin cuzzins: Finney, Lucy, an Jeannie
&
Anti Beverly, tuu

Da Koster Katz June 20th 04 05:02 PM

On 6/14/04 10:07 AM Mlle. Anaïs is reported to have said the following:

Hi Efurrykittee,

Tiger haz asked me, ann I'ze haf akcepted! We'ze settid da date fur Joon
fifth uv nekst yeer, da day between owr birfdayz!

I'ze a happy kittee!

Concatyulashyunz!

Da Koster Katz

--