CatBanter

-   -   Grand Pooh-Bah asks 4 Input (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=94829)

Adam[_3_] April 22nd 09 10:08 PM

Grand Pooh-Bah asks 4 Input

Chief Justicat delegated 2 me: How long must kitty b MIA befur winking
cn b dissolved? Dat iz, if othr kitty wants dat & publicly announces so.
4 humans itz 7 yrs.

Yr 'pinion of "how long" wanted (but I make final decishun).

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

John Ross Mc Master April 22nd 09 11:42 PM

Grand Pooh-Bah asks 4 Input

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 17:08:24 -0400, Adam wrote:

Chief Justicat delegated 2 me: How long must kitty b MIA befur winking
cn b dissolved? Dat iz, if othr kitty wants dat & publicly announces so.
4 humans itz 7 yrs.

Yr 'pinion of "how long" wanted (but I make final decishun).

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

if you eet your winks fudz then neffur dissolve nothink. keep the
fudz.
beauty

Mosey =`^..^`= April 23rd 09 12:05 AM

Grand Pooh-Bah asks 4 Input

Chief Justicat delegated 2 me: How long must kitty b MIA befur winking cn
b dissolved? Dat iz, if othr kitty wants dat & publicly announces so. 4
humans itz 7 yrs.

Yr 'pinion of "how long" wanted (but I make final decishun).

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

I dunno, mine Tabitha haz bin mizzing fur 4 munths n I dunt wanna git winked
ugin yet. No gurl kitty wood want mee, wiff 2 Kits.
Mosey
Diplocat 2 Canada and Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Rebecca April 23rd 09 02:30 AM

Grand Pooh-Bah asks 4 Input

"Mosey =`^..^`=" wrote in message

Chief Justicat delegated 2 me: How long must kitty b MIA befur winking cn
b dissolved? Dat iz, if othr kitty wants dat & publicly announces so. 4
humans itz 7 yrs.

Yr 'pinion of "how long" wanted (but I make final decishun).

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

I dunno, mine Tabitha haz bin mizzing fur 4 munths n I dunt wanna git
winked ugin yet. No gurl kitty wood want mee, wiff 2 Kits.
Mosey
Diplocat 2 Canada and Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

It duznt meen yoo wud haz to git winked agin, juss dat yoo kud if yoo wantid
to. An datz not troo bowt da kitz -- lotsa girlkitteez luvs bitteez.

Rebecca

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_] April 23rd 09 03:15 AM

Grand Pooh-Bah asks 4 Input

"Adam" wrote in message
Chief Justicat delegated 2 me: How long must kitty b MIA befur winking
cn b dissolved? Dat iz, if othr kitty wants dat & publicly announces
so. 4 humans itz 7 yrs.

Yr 'pinion of "how long" wanted (but I make final decishun).

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

IMHO,
7 hoomin yrz = aboot 1 kitty yeer, tho we dun't hab tu baze ennykittee
rool on hoomin roolz.
--
Pitô.ônya, Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Granby April 23rd 09 04:18 AM

Grand Pooh-Bah asks 4 Input

Dat sounz fine and if we kan find out why dem dizappeared dat kud helpz.
Sum sekretaiez getz sik, some mofvez and sum just stopz writing for
importandt reazonz. O T hoping his Harri never goes away.

Cory[_6_] April 23rd 09 06:14 AM

Grand Pooh-Bah asks 4 Input

In article , lid
says...
Chief Justicat delegated 2 me: How long must kitty b MIA befur winking
cn b dissolved? Dat iz, if othr kitty wants dat & publicly announces so.
4 humans itz 7 yrs.

Yr 'pinion of "how long" wanted (but I make final decishun).

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

I fink tuu yeerz iz enuff. Affur awl, we duzzint lif az longlonglong az
da hoomanz du, ya noze!!!

--- Onyx

Stormmee April 23rd 09 11:11 AM

Grand Pooh-Bah asks 4 Input

owrz potter wuz broked for six monfz anna sumtimez toonaz mite make itself
hardta be on line so it duz needa be a longlong time, Trudi

Mosey =`^..^`= April 25th 09 12:05 AM

Grand Pooh-Bah asks 4 Input

"Rebecca"

"Mosey =`^..^`=" ...

Chief Justicat delegated 2 me: How long must kitty b MIA befur winking
cn b dissolved? Dat iz, if othr kitty wants dat & publicly announces so.
4 humans itz 7 yrs.

Yr 'pinion of "how long" wanted (but I make final decishun).

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

I dunno, mine Tabitha haz bin mizzing fur 4 munths n I dunt wanna git
winked ugin yet. No gurl kitty wood want mee, wiff 2 Kits.
Mosey
Diplocat 2 Canada and Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

It duznt meen yoo wud haz to git winked agin, juss dat yoo kud if yoo
wantid to. An datz not troo bowt da kitz -- lotsa girlkitteez luvs
bitteez.

Rebecca

Fangu furry mutch Rebecca, I preesheeate yer gud adbise n kynd wurdz.
I jest luf Mimzy n Bob Qat. I am twyin tew bee a gud singel Paw.
Bein a Paw iz sew mutch fun. Deez Kitz mayke me waff alot.
I kant beeleve dey r 7 munths old awreddy.

Mosey

Rebecca April 25th 09 09:01 AM

Grand Pooh-Bah asks 4 Input

Duz dere haz to be a rool? I duznt fingk we needz a rool. I fingkz kitteez
shud evin be abul to dizolv a winking when nun uv da kitteez iz MIA if dey
wantz to.

Rebecca