CatBanter

-   -   In Appurreeshiashum ov Rebecca (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=106573)

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee October 19th 11 06:33 AM

In Appurreeshiashum ov Rebecca

Dere Rebecca,
Diz wunz furr yu!
Yu did un magnyficint job as Miztriz ov Ceremoneez of
Diz yeerz Jellicle Ball, and az yur S.I.L., frend and awlzo az
Grand Pooh Bah, I want tu fang yu purrsunalee and az
spokpurrkittee ov da Community fur uh jop wewll dun.

{{{Rebecca}}}
--
Pitô.ônya

Mosey =^..^=[_10_] October 19th 11 07:42 AM

In Appurreeshiashum ov Rebecca

In Appurreeshiashum ov Rebecca

Dere Rebecca,
Diz wunz furr yu!
Yu did un magnyficint job as Miztriz ov Ceremoneez of
Diz yeerz Jellicle Ball, and az yur S.I.L., frend and awlzo az
Grand Pooh Bah, I want tu fang yu purrsunalee and az
spokpurrkittee ov da Community fur uh jop wewll dun.

{{{Rebecca}}}
--
Pitô.ônya

Weh awl ugreh
(((Rebecca)))

Mosey, Meowy, owr bittiesm tygur n mayzy, PookyKat, Pipps, Sqweex, BobQat,
Mimzy, n der skorts
BRAVO !!!
Weh AWL LUFFS YEW Rebecca
Diz iz da BEZT Community EFFER :)

riddik October 19th 11 01:00 PM

In Appurreeshiashum ov Rebecca

On Oct 19, 1:33*am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
In Appurreeshiashum ov Rebecca

Dere Rebecca,
Diz wunz furr yu!
Yu did un magnyficint job as Miztriz ov Ceremoneez of
Diz yeerz Jellicle Ball, and az yur S.I.L., frend and awlzo az
Grand Pooh Bah, I want tu fang yu purrsunalee and az
spokpurrkittee ov da Community fur uh jop wewll dun.

{{{Rebecca}}}
--
Pitô.ônya

Indeed she did.
And da kitties who decorated, and kept da guestbook table (da hankies
are a fine keepsake), and da singing of "Cat Anjel"...it was all
lovely.

Azad, wiff Neko and Ella

Booker October 19th 11 01:36 PM

In Appurreeshiashum ov Rebecca

Appawwwz, Appawwwz, appawwwz

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

Harri Roadcat October 19th 11 02:57 PM

In Appurreeshiashum ov Rebecca

Indeed she did.
And da kitties who decorated, and kept da guestbook table (da hankies
are a fine keepsake), and da singing of "Cat Anjel"...it was all lovely.

Azad, wiff Neko and Ella

Mine whole clowder agrees! And Azad, you did a excellent job wif da
calling of da names. That's a hard job an a big responsibility. Fangu
both!

Harri

Storrmmee October 19th 11 10:58 PM

In Appurreeshiashum ov Rebecca

da kallin offa namez iz berree impurtint to efuri kitty anna it was done by
ursef so wonderfulee dat i iz sure urown howze will go down in historee, OEJ

rafflescat[_2_] October 19th 11 11:08 PM

In Appurreeshiashum ov Rebecca

On Oct 19, 6:33*am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
In Appurreeshiashum ov Rebecca

Dere Rebecca,
Diz wunz furr yu!
Yu did un magnyficint job as Miztriz ov Ceremoneez of
Diz yeerz Jellicle Ball, and az yur S.I.L., frend and awlzo az
Grand Pooh Bah, I want tu fang yu purrsunalee and az
spokpurrkittee ov da Community fur uh jop wewll dun.

{{{Rebecca}}}
--
Pitô.ônya

Appaws, appaws, appaws! Well dun Rebecca!
Gordon Kittiez

The Two Sisters October 20th 11 12:52 AM

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 22:33:08 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

In Appurreeshiashum ov Rebecca

Dere Rebecca,
Diz wunz furr yu!
Yu did un magnyficint job as Miztriz ov Ceremoneez of
Diz yeerz Jellicle Ball, and az yur S.I.L., frend and awlzo az
Grand Pooh Bah, I want tu fang yu purrsunalee and az
spokpurrkittee ov da Community fur uh jop wewll dun.

{{{Rebecca}}}

Appawz!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/19/2011 7:52:36 PM

Rebecca[_2_] October 20th 11 03:26 AM

In Appurreeshiashum ov Rebecca

Fangu, efurrykittee! I did my bestest. Itz a big sponsabilitee, an Ize glad
yoo approovez uv whut I did.

Rebecca