CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Do cats eat human meat??? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=95019)

Rita B. Flesh May 3rd 09 04:48 AM

Do cats eat human meat???

I'm a cannibal woman and I kill, butcher and eat men.

I like to eat men, because men are tasty.

Can I feed some of the male meat to my cats or is
male meat bad for my cats???

dgk May 4th 09 01:57 PM

Do cats eat human meat???

On Sat, 2 May 2009 20:48:09 -0700 (PDT), "Rita B. Flesh"
wrote:

I'm a cannibal woman and I kill, butcher and eat men.

I like to eat men, because men are tasty.

Can I feed some of the male meat to my cats or is
male meat bad for my cats???

Do you cook it first?

My cats like raw meat but I know it's probably not too good for them
because of the pesticides and antibiotics (factory farming). However,
if the men have been eating a reasonably organic diet and not drinking
too much beer, I think it is safe to feed it to them raw.

snuffy May 11th 09 10:10 PM

Do cats eat human meat???

On May 2, 11:48*pm, "Rita B. Flesh" wrote:
I'm a cannibal woman and I kill, butcher and eat men.

I like to eat men, because men are tasty.

Can I feed some of the male meat to my cats or is
male meat bad for my cats???

What's your excuse for not cooking the meat first? Its obvious that
you have no regard for cats either.