CatBanter

-   Cat rescue (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Feral Cat Being Killed And Eaten (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=82521)

Cat Protector August 30th 07 04:31 PM

Feral Cat Being Killed And Eaten

This woman is in her 50's and has been killing cats for 2 decades now. She's
also an author of children's book. I guess she doesn't care that the message
she's sending to kids is that it's ok to kill cats. I hope more cat lovers
will make their voices heard and also sign the online petition that one cat
lover developed. You can find it at:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/kessing

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
"James" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Aug 29, 12:55 pm, "Cat Protector" wrote:
This is absolutely disgusting! Kaye Kessing should be ashamed of herself!
This is definately a big crime against cats.

http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2007/s2016936.htm

She must be a young lass who didn't know about the English eating roof
rabbits during the war. You can bet that those English pussies were
pets.