CatBanter

-   -   GW: Oh dear, Marble! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=29836)

wafflycat July 29th 05 10:30 AM

GW: Oh dear, Marble!

Oh dear, oh dear!!

The striped fiend refused to come in last night. So this morning, as soon as
I got up & dressed, I went to the front door, opened it, and in he ran. He
ran at a great rate of knots past Waffles & Francis who headed out of the
front door, into the kitchen, stuck his head in a bowl of food and proceeded
to hoover up every morsel in there.

Anyhow - as he ran in, the postman pulled up in his van, got out and walked
over to deliver the usual pile of mail - one of the joys of working from
home - huge amounts of mail. Postie walked up to the door, with a cheery
"Morning! How are you today? Ewww! What's that?" At the same time as lifting
up his right food to reveal a vomited mess of regurgitated bits of rodent
that he had just stood on.

*embarassment*

This mess was not there last night, so it's the results of Marble's
nocturnal adventures. Still, on the plus side, it did educate the postie in
the anatomy of small mammals...

Cheers, helen s

Marina July 29th 05 05:49 PM

wafflycat wrote:

This mess was not there last night, so it's the results of Marble's
nocturnal adventures. Still, on the plus side, it did educate the postie
in the anatomy of small mammals...

LOL! Marble - 1, postie - 0.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Julie Cook July 30th 05 03:57 AM

[...]

LOL! My five felines are furry, furry impressed with Marble.
Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey, Sam and and Barnabus