CatBanter

-   -   Arm & Hammer Easy Flush vs. other flushable litter (like World's Best) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12716)

Betty August 18th 03 05:58 AM

Arm & Hammer Easy Flush vs. other flushable litter (like World's Best)

Hi all,
We just got back from Target where we found Arm & Hammer Easy Flush in
an 18 lb box for under $8!!! We've been using World's Best for the
past year, but have never really liked it a whole lot; its only saving
grace being that it is flushable. It's also expensive and kinda
stinky.

Has anyone tried the Arm & Hammer? What do you think of it in terms
of:
1) clumping,
2) tracking, and
3) odor control?

Thank you for your opinions,
Betty

Barb 1 August 18th 03 09:27 PM

I am also a fan of Arm and Hammer. I used to use Scoopaway which I also
liked but Arm and Hammer is my favorite.

Barb

Barb 1 August 18th 03 09:27 PM