CatBanter

-   -   Da ghostz (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107312)

Gramby January 21st 12 01:43 AM

Da ghostz

O T and Harri along with Lizzy and Willow ae curled up on the couch at Unkle
Dans. Suddenly the temp in the room seems to drop a great deal. O T comes
alert and wakes Ranger who is nearby. Ranger dere iz sumphin elze in diz
rum. They lay quietly for a few minutes and suddenly two cat heads appear
on the far wall. the cats come thru the wall and stand in the middle of the
rum. Din 'tis where that rascal lives that along with his girlcat friend
stole the whiskey out of da spezial hidink plaze in da Kazle. Dem wazta
askz permizzion and dem didn’t du dat.

Ranger McDude January 21st 12 02:46 AM

Da ghostz

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 18:43:30 -0600, Gramby wrote:

O T and Harri along with Lizzy and Willow ae curled up on the couch at
Unkle Dans. Suddenly the temp in the room seems to drop a great deal.
O T comes alert and wakes Ranger who is nearby. Ranger dere iz sumphin
elze in diz rum. They lay quietly for a few minutes and suddenly two
cat heads appear on the far wall. the cats come thru the wall and stand
in the middle of the rum. Din 'tis where that rascal lives that along
with his girlcat friend stole the whiskey out of da spezial hidink plaze
in da Kazle. Dem wazta askz permizzion and dem didn’t du dat.

[Ranger looks warily at the ghost cats and sort of slides under a blanket
before sticking just his nose out from under.]

Uh, mister ghost cats, I is sorry - we din't know we needed to ask
furmission. An we din't mean to make yourownselves angry. Youz can haf da
whiskey back if you'd like.

[Ghost cat 1] It'z not dat simple! You taked da whiskey wifout
permission, an now you'z gotz to talk to da MacCat. An we'z gotz to haunt
you until da MacCat is satisfied.

[Ranger] Oh... ummm... ok... where is dis MacCat? Is him a ghostcat too?

[Ghost cat 2] Da MacCat is back in Scotland, in da dungeon uv a furry old
ruined castle. We can show you da way if you wants.

[Ranger] OT, duz you wants to go wif me?

[Ghost cat 1] Oh yes, we recommend dat! Cuz we haf to haunt all uv da
cats dat was involved.

Gramby January 21st 12 02:55 AM

Da ghostz

O t nearly haz a fit when he hears this, I didn drink sum ofit. He looks at
Harri trying not to show his fear. We hazta ta git Sundance anna Booker tu
along wiff Wascal.

Piglett hears the conversation and thinks, da hole kommnitee shud go wiff
dem, we iz famiblee after allz.

Gramby January 21st 12 04:37 AM

Da ghostz

O T greets them when they get to Unkle Danz. Mne sekrtari gotted is wrong, I
did drink a lot of dat gudgud nip. Well Ranger Dude iz u readi ta go?

Mosey =^..^=[_11_] January 21st 12 06:05 AM

Da ghostz

[...]

Kan ai beh wif yew Ranger?

Pipps --hoapful

Mosey =^..^=[_11_] January 21st 12 06:08 AM

Da ghostz

Weh wyl awl kome wiff yew..yeUP
Mosey, MeOwy, PookyKat, Pipps, Sqweex, BobQat n Mimzy

Will in New Haven January 21st 12 05:15 PM

Da ghostz

On Jan 20, 8:55*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
O t nearly haz a fit when he hears this, I didn drink sum ofit. *He looks at
Harri trying not to show his fear. *We hazta ta git Sundance anna Booker tu
along wiff Wascal.

Ob KORSE I'm comin awong. Dat Whisky wuz GUD.

--
Wascal

Harri Roadcat January 21st 12 07:49 PM

Da ghostz

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 19:55:33 -0600, Gramby wrote:

O t nearly haz a fit when he hears this, I didn drink sum ofit. He
looks at Harri trying not to show his fear. We hazta ta git Sundance
anna Booker tu along wiff Wascal.

Piglett hears the conversation and thinks, da hole kommnitee shud go
wiff dem, we iz famiblee after allz.

[Harri lifts one eyelid to glare at the ghostcats]

Ghostcats, what make you fink we care bout being haunted? What could you
do to bother us? Affer all, we lives in da same howse as a big dumm Dogg,
so we'z used to hafing fings clunkin around at all hours. And if you fink
dat rattling chains an fings would bother us, fink again. Mine chubby
sisfur Amelia snores, so we'z used to sleeping through noises.

[Amelia's voice drifts in from her bed in the hallway] Yeah, well you
snore worse than I do, Porky!

Harri: So I din't fink dat hafing you haunt us would much of a deterrent.
However, if dis MacCat finks dat da nip-whiskey was his den I guess it
would be just proper fur us to 'pologize and give him back what's left.
Dat IS gud whiskey, you know...

So, ghost cats, where do we 'port to if we want to find dis MacCat?

[Ghost cat 1] Oh, Lawrence, I fink she's right - we wouldn't be able to
scare dem. Oh, MacCat won't be happy!

[Ghost cat 2] Relax, Lawrence, iz ok. Kitties, you can't port to MacCat.
He's in da buried basement of a mostly collapsed castle in Scotland. You
can port close, but da last few miles 'porters won't work.

[Harri] Ok, no prollem. OT, let's warm up da big catacopter. We'z can all
ride in it. We'z can fly to Chicatgo an fly through da big catacopter-
sized 'porter dere, an dat will take us to Mew Yawk City. Den we can fly
into da catacopter-sized 'porter dere and 'port to Scotland, den dese two
ghosts can direct us to MacCat's place.

[Harri and OT hustle out, and a few minutes later the sounds of an
approaching helicopter can be heard. It's quite convenient that Harri
lives only minutes from an airport, where she is able to keep several
flying machines.

The chopper lands in the front yard, and kitties move quickly from the
warm house into the cold yard and into the warm chopper. Harri and OT
have set the cabin controls so that it's nice and cozy inside, and OT has
made sure that the refrigerators and pantry are fully stocked with
goodies. The two ghost cats are the last ones to leave the house,
drifting through the walls, and hesitate as they near the catacopter.]

[Ghost Cat 1] Lawrence, I don't fink dis is a good idearment!

[Ghost Cat 2] Relax, Lawrence, it should be fine. Affer all, we'z already
dead! How scary could it be? Beside, our brother hasn't been able to find
us yet, mebbe he'll hear da catacopter and come check it out.

[Ghost Cat 1] No, Lawrence iznt dat smart. I don't we're gonna see him
until we getz back to Scotland.

[Harri revs up the engine, the chopper lifts off, and they head off to
the northwest. As they fly over O'Hare airport, ignoring the air traffic
controller, they see a lot of airplanes sitting on the tarmac due to the
weather. As they head deeper into the Chicago downtown area, they pick up
a tail - a Chicago Police Department helicopter. Ignoring ATC might have
been a mistake! Harri ignores the police chopper too, and sets a course
for the Sears Tower. Setting her elevation to be right in the middle of
the antenna towers, she aims directly between them. She adjusts the
teleporter controls, then flys between them. As the chopper hits the
midway point the teleporter activates and the catacopter suddenly appears
in the air over New York City. The unlucky Chicago Police Department
pilot had been following a little too closely behind the catacopter, so
he too appears in the air over New York City. Harri snickers as she hears
him trying to explain to La Guardia Approach how he came to suddenly be
in the air over New York.

Harri then sets course for Grand Central Station. Finding a skyscraper
near the station, she spirals around the building dropping lower and
lower. The Community kitties, having ridden with Harri before, aren't
overly excited but the ghost cats look a bit uneasy. Getting near ground
level, Harri levels out then finds one of the train tracks leading into
Grand Central. She waits until she see a train entering the station, then
she drops the catacopter to just above track level and flys into the
station behind the train. When the train stops at the platform Harri
lifts just above it and continues to the main concourse, then flies down
the stairs to the next level down. Finding an unused corridor, Harri
backs to the left down the corridor until she finds the next catacopter-
sized teleporter. Flying into this 'porter, the catacopter appears next
in Scotland.

When Harri glances into the passenger cabin she see the two ghost cats
cowering in a corner, paws over their eyes.]

Harri: Ok, ghost cats, we'z back in Scotland. Where do we go to find dis
MacCat?