CatBanter

-   -   She loves a man in uniform (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89816)

Mark Edwards July 16th 08 08:03 PM

She loves a man in uniform

We had the police over last week, to investigate a neighborhood
disturbance. While they were here, Dulce Mae was VERY friendly to them.
Especially to the one who said whe was a beautiful cat and petted her.

I'd be jealous, but she cuddled with me later. I'm glad to know she's on
good terms with the police...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Enfilade July 16th 08 10:41 PM

She loves a man in uniform

Tyche is also like this.

In our old place she was a hateful little b*tch towards DP's mom and
grandma, my mom, pretty well everyone save me, DP, and my best
friend....but when we had a cop stop by regarding a building site
robbery, Tyche was all purrs and cuddles.

I was expecting her to maul his hand, as his first impulse was to
"scritch the nice kitty."

--Fil

Jane July 17th 08 12:35 PM

She loves a man in uniform

On Jul 16, 3:03 pm, Mark Edwards wrote:
We had the police over last week, to investigate a neighborhood
disturbance. While they were here, Dulce Mae was VERY friendly to them.
Especially to the one who said whe was a beautiful cat and petted her.

I'd be jealous, but she cuddled with me later. I'm glad to know she's on
good terms with the police...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

The Princess Rita doesn't care about uniforms, she just loves MEN in
general. I don't
know why. Maybe her first slave was male. All I know is that she is
all over guys
like white on rice when they come in. She has tried to climb into the
cable guy's
tool belt. Whenever my friend comes over with her husband, she gets
as close as
possible to the guy, even though he appears to be afraid of her.
She's not
discouraged.
Then when they go, she's fine with just me.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita

Lesley via CatKB.com July 17th 08 01:53 PM

She loves a man in uniform

Jane wrote:

The Princess Rita doesn't care about uniforms, she just loves MEN in
general.

As do the Fabulous Furballs-I call them a "pair of tarts" when they see any
of their unka's

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Shiral July 17th 08 05:41 PM

She loves a man in uniform

On Jul 16, 2:41*pm, Enfilade wrote:
Tyche is also like this.

In our old place she was a hateful little b*tch towards DP's mom and
grandma, my mom, pretty well everyone save me, DP, and my best
friend....but when we had a cop stop by regarding a building site
robbery, Tyche was all purrs and cuddles.

I was expecting her to maul his hand, as his first impulse was to
"scritch the nice kitty."

--Fil

We had the police over last week, to investigate a neighborhood
disturbance. While they were here, Dulce Mae was VERY friendly to them.
Especially to the one who said whe was a beautiful cat and petted her.- Hide quoted text -

Maybe instead of a stool pigeon, she's practicing to be a stool kitty?
=o) I don't know how my girls feel about men in uniforms, they haven't
met enough of them. But Nina's first instinct is to run and hide when
any stranger comes to my door. Francesca is much bolder and
friendlier.

It was funny at the vet's last week, the vet tech did the preliminary
examination on Francesca, then let her roam around the exam room.
Francesca made herself right at home, sniffing and exploring
everything. She even poked her head inside the little refrigerater
where the vaccines were stored as if hoping to find delicious gobbets
of meat in there which made the vet tech laugh.

Melissa