CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Seeking Toy Drawings (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=20590)

Sherry August 11th 03 07:59 AM

Seeking Toy Drawings

Greetings group:
It's been a while since I posted here (comp crash).

Once upon a time, I posted (offered) drawings of my cat toy I call
"FloppyCopters", and several people asked for them and I sent them out.
Now, since I lost all my drawings (stuck on an infected HD), and since a
teacher's group wants me to do some technical drawing tutorials using MS
paint, I need to find copies of my drawings.

Does anyone have or know where I can find a FloppyCopter drawing? It
sure would help!

BTW, the cats still love FloppyCopters!

Thanks!
Gary

Hi Gary,

I would still have that e-mail archived. Unfortunately, I probably have a
thousand other e-mails archived, too. If you can recall at least the month &
year you sent it, I can probably find it for you. Let me know.

Sherry