CatBanter

-   -   Another OT purr request (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=96590)

moonglow minnow[_2_] August 1st 09 04:26 AM

Another OT purr request

Because when it rains it pours. The night before we lost Lily, we
noticed that one of our rabbits Lulu has a very pronounced head tilt. It
turns out that the prognosis for head tilt in rabbits is "guarded" at
best, so purrs are needed and appreciated, both for Lulu's wonky head
and for me figuring out what to do between two vets' differing opinions.

Thank you all.

Maeve ^..^
--
http://moonglowminnow.wordpress.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/

Will in New Haven August 1st 09 04:33 AM

Another OT purr request

On Jul 31, 11:26*pm, moonglow minnow
wrote:
Because when it rains it pours. The night before we lost Lily, we
noticed that one of our rabbits Lulu has a very pronounced head tilt. It
turns out that the prognosis for head tilt in rabbits is "guarded" at
best, so purrs are needed and appreciated, both for Lulu's wonky head
and for me figuring out what to do between two vets' differing opinions.

Purrs for the bunny to untilt her head and be ok.

--
Will in New Haven

Joy August 1st 09 07:46 AM

Another OT purr request

Purrs are on the way. I hate to suggest this, but maybe a third opinion is
in order?

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Adrian[_2_] August 1st 09 09:44 AM

Another OT purr request

moonglow minnow wrote:
Because when it rains it pours. The night before we lost Lily, we
noticed that one of our rabbits Lulu has a very pronounced head tilt.
It turns out that the prognosis for head tilt in rabbits is "guarded"
at best, so purrs are needed and appreciated, both for Lulu's wonky
head and for me figuring out what to do between two vets' differing
opinions.
Thank you all.

Maeve ^..^

Purrs on the way.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

moonglow minnow[_2_] August 1st 09 08:32 PM

Another OT purr request

Joy wrote:
Purrs are on the way. I hate to suggest this, but maybe a third opinion is
in order?

Well, between the yahoo group I joined specifically dealing with tilty
bunnies, and the fact that she's starting to roll in her cage (these
things always have to happen over the weekend) I'm leaning toward ear
infection over neck injury, and will probably have to request specific
medications as our most bun-savvy vets aren't that bun-savvy. The trick
will be making suggestions without causing pride injuries that would
turn out for the worse for Lulu's treatment.

Maeve ^..^

Kyla =^..^=[_2_] August 2nd 09 12:18 AM

Another OT purr request

"moonglow minnow"
Because when it rains it pours. The night before we lost Lily, we noticed
that one of our rabbits Lulu has a very pronounced head tilt. It turns out
that the prognosis for head tilt in rabbits is "guarded" at best, so purrs
are needed and appreciated, both for Lulu's wonky head and for me figuring
out what to do between two vets' differing opinions.

Thank you all.

Maeve ^..^

Purrs sent with love for a good outcome for Lulu.
I love rabbits, and was raised among them.
Love
Kyla

Steve Touchstone[_3_] August 6th 09 06:01 PM

Another OT purr request

purrs on the way. How's she doing now? I'm about 800 msgs behind, and
don't see an update.