CatBanter

-   -   funny cat shirt (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113122)

[email protected] May 9th 16 04:38 PM

funny cat shirt

found this funny cat shirt and had to share it.

http://goo.gl/KRgxEm

Pipps=^..^= May 13th 16 08:04 PM

funny cat shirt

I Love this tee shirt :) It also has the Pink Floyd Prism . Pink Floyd is
my _favorite_ band :)
And we are owned by 3 cats.
I told my hubby I want this shirt.
Thank you for posting this
Kyla

Mosey=^..^=[_3_] May 14th 16 12:55 AM

Mom giz gittin one funny cat shirt

Auntie Kyla sez,
I talked my hubby into ordering this for me for several reasons,
I need something new and this great shirt is under $12 USA
The cat who is lazering his eyes with purple rays at the Earth ,
looks a _lot_ like Mosey, and he is sitting in space on the multicolored
Pink Floyd Prism
Pink Floyd is my _favorite_ band :)
Lots of really cool stars and a constellation on the front, But I love the
cat most of all :)
LOL- it's Navy Blue .
I waved the pointer over the shirt image and was able to see it up close :)
Very cool.
Should be here on Monday or Tues.
http://goo.gl/KRgxEm

Love, hugs and purrs