CatBanter

-   Cat rescue (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Domestic Short Hair Male 5mos, Grey w/Blk pattern (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=94097)

[email protected] March 6th 09 07:19 PM

Domestic Short Hair Male 5mos, Grey w/Blk pattern

Hi there,

I've got a baby domesticated short haired kitten. He is absolutely
beautiful....but I already have too many pets.
If any one is interested in taking him in- he really is just a big
sweety. He might be a little shy at first but he most certainly is a
cuddle bug!
He is no neutered, as I have only had him a little while but he does
have all his shots.

We are located in Sacramento, CA.

Please contact me if you'd like to take him. I really would like to
avoid surrendering him to a pound.

-Mari