CatBanter

-   -   [OT] (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=31684)

Yowie September 10th 05 11:24 PM

[OT]

Found this and thought it was interesting:

Which philosopher are you?
http://selectsmart.com/PHILOSOPHY/

Apprantly I'm Spinoza & Aristotle, but when Shmogg did the test, he said
that he didn't care much for humanity, it was felinity that was important to
him.

Fair enough, I guess.

Yowie

Kreisleriana September 11th 05 12:26 AM

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 08:24:12 +1000, "Yowie"
yodeled:

Found this and thought it was interesting:

Which philosopher are you?
http://selectsmart.com/PHILOSOPHY/

Apprantly I'm Spinoza & Aristotle, but when Shmogg did the test, he said
that he didn't care much for humanity, it was felinity that was important to
him.

Fair enough, I guess.

Yowie

LOL! I'm J.S. Mill and Aquinas. I knew Aquinas would get in there
somewhere!!!!!!!!!

Theresa

Theresa

Smokie Darling (Annie) September 11th 05 12:45 AM

Yowie wrote:
Found this and thought it was interesting:

Which philosopher are you?
http://selectsmart.com/PHILOSOPHY/

Apprantly I'm Spinoza & Aristotle, but when Shmogg did the test, he said
that he didn't care much for humanity, it was felinity that was important to
him.

Fair enough, I guess.

Yowie

100% Aquinas, 95% Kant, 94% Spinoza (hey, wait, that adds up to 289%!).
I know, I know. There you have it.

Smokie Darling (Annie) - of course felinity is important to a cat (you
silly thing you ;) )

Enfilade September 11th 05 12:50 AM

Yowie wrote:
Found this and thought it was interesting:

Which philosopher are you?
http://selectsmart.com/PHILOSOPHY/

I am one with Nietzche. For some reason that disturbs me.

--Fil

Exocat September 11th 05 01:02 AM

Yowie wrote:
Found this and thought it was interesting:

Which philosopher are you?
http://selectsmart.com/PHILOSOPHY/

Neat Quiz.

I'm 100% Sartre, 85% JS Mill.

Must be my cat-like attachment to liberty, I guess :-)

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Lucy's Mom September 11th 05 01:11 AM

Spinoza (100%)
Aquinas (96%)
St. Augustine (95%)

Kim alone (The rest of the Chigger Ranch Crew is sleeping!)

Kreisleriana September 11th 05 01:15 AM

On 10 Sep 2005 16:50:05 -0700, "Enfilade"
yodeled:

Yowie wrote:
Found this and thought it was interesting:

Which philosopher are you?
http://selectsmart.com/PHILOSOPHY/

I am one with Nietzche. For some reason that disturbs me.

--Fil

It should. :P

Theresa

Kreisleriana September 11th 05 01:16 AM

On 10 Sep 2005 16:45:53 -0700, "Smokie Darling (Annie)"
yodeled:

Yowie wrote:
Found this and thought it was interesting:

Which philosopher are you?
http://selectsmart.com/PHILOSOPHY/

Apprantly I'm Spinoza & Aristotle, but when Shmogg did the test, he said
that he didn't care much for humanity, it was felinity that was important to
him.

Fair enough, I guess.

Yowie

100% Aquinas,

Are you Catholic? I knew I would get a heavy Aquinas score with my
background. But Aquinas + J.S. Mill-- pretty bizarre, but somehow
describes me perfectly. ;)

Theresa

Wayne Mitchell September 11th 05 02:00 AM

"Yowie" wrote:

Found this and thought it was interesting:

Which philosopher are you?
http://selectsmart.com/PHILOSOPHY/

Apprantly I'm Spinoza & Aristotle, but when Shmogg did the test, he said
that he didn't care much for humanity, it was felinity that was important to
him.

Fair enough, I guess.

Yowie

Sartre - 100%; Ayn Rand - 88%;
then Spinoza, Stoics, Mill and Kant

Interesting. I shouldn't have thought I would have so much in
common with Rand -- or Sartre, come to think of it.

--

Wayne M.

Jo Firey September 11th 05 02:08 AM

"Yowie" wrote in message
Found this and thought it was interesting:

Which philosopher are you?
http://selectsmart.com/PHILOSOPHY/

Apprantly I'm Spinoza & Aristotle, but when Shmogg did the test, he said
that he didn't care much for humanity, it was felinity that was important
to him.

Fair enough, I guess.

Yowie

Aristotle, then Aquinas.