CatBanter

-   -   Tonight (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=23878)

Cheryl January 29th 05 05:04 AM

Tonight

I reached down and picked up Bonnie. And she let me.

That is all. :)

--
Cheryl

Karen Chuplis January 29th 05 05:14 AM

in article , Cheryl at
wrote on 1/28/05 10:04 PM:

I reached down and picked up Bonnie. And she let me.

That is all. :)

But that is a lot!! How wonderful :) :) :)

Marina January 29th 05 07:44 AM

Cheryl wrote:

I reached down and picked up Bonnie. And she let me.

That is all. :)

But that's huge! Congrats!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Gabey8 January 29th 05 05:17 PM

Outstanding!

Three cheers for you and Bonnie:

Hip, hip, PURR-ay!
Hip, hip, PURR-ay!
Hip, hip, PURR-ay!

:3

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Kreisleriana January 29th 05 05:17 PM

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:04:28 -0600, Cheryl
yodeled:

I reached down and picked up Bonnie. And she let me.

That is all. :)

That's enough! ;)

Theresa

jmcquown January 29th 05 06:01 PM

Cheryl wrote:
I reached down and picked up Bonnie. And she let me.

That is all. :)

YAY! Happy dance! That's great news, Cheryl... such progress :)

Jill

Tanada January 29th 05 06:46 PM

Cheryl wrote:

I reached down and picked up Bonnie. And she let me.

That is all. :)

That is so totally AWESOME. Yay Bonnie. You're a great girl kitty.

Pam S.

Christina Websell January 29th 05 07:02 PM

"Cheryl" wrote in message
I reached down and picked up Bonnie. And she let me.

That is all. :)

--
Cheryl

That's enough. That's wonderful. I don't think I'd found this group when
Boyfriend first allowed me to pick him up.
I was so excited and pleased about it that I immediately mailed my German
friend to tell her. It was very late.
Good cat person that she is, she mailed back almost immediately with
congratulations.
Now Bonnie is feeling safer, it can only get better. BF now lets me stroke
his beautiful soft feeties and his tummy. It's taken a long time.

Tweed

KellyH January 29th 05 07:17 PM

"Cheryl" wrote in message
I reached down and picked up Bonnie. And she let me.

That is all. :)

--
Cheryl

How wonderful!! We must have been on the same page last night. I was
trying to pick up Antonio, my semi-feral (more feral than semi) but I was
unsuccessful. I screwed up by trying to use a towel, and the towel seemed
to scare him.

--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net