CatBanter

-   -   I think Calico has a home (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=71135)

Bridget May 6th 06 11:56 AM

I think Calico has a home

I was working the adoptathon for my local no kill rescue society today
(and tomorrow and Sunday) when I ran into a couple who were interested
in an older cat who might not otherwise get adopted. I immediately told
them about Calico who is 9 years old and has the thyroid problem. They
were interested so since it was the end of the day, I popped out and we
came to my place where they met her and decided she would do.

There is always a chance for them to change their minds because they
can't pick her up for a few weeks because they are in the process of
moving, but it looks good. Below should be the link to the album I
created for them of all the piccies I have of Calico. She is really
quite fetching.

Purrs that they don't change their minds.

http://community.webshots.com/album/550122211dSRHBH

Bridget

Kathryn May 6th 06 12:08 PM

I think Calico has a home

"Bridget" wrote in message
I was working the adoptathon for my local no kill rescue society today (and
tomorrow and Sunday) when I ran into a couple who were interested in an
older cat who might not otherwise get adopted. I immediately told them
about Calico who is 9 years old and has the thyroid problem. They were
interested so since it was the end of the day, I popped out and we came to
my place where they met her and decided she would do.

There is always a chance for them to change their minds because they can't
pick her up for a few weeks because they are in the process of moving, but
it looks good. Below should be the link to the album I created for them
of all the piccies I have of Calico. She is really quite fetching.

Purrs that they don't change their minds.

http://community.webshots.com/album/550122211dSRHBH

Bridget

She is just gorgeous! Purrs she will find a loving forever home.

Kathryn

Karen May 6th 06 12:24 PM

I think Calico has a home

On 2006-05-06 05:56:56 -0500, Bridget said:

I was working the adoptathon for my local no kill rescue society today
(and tomorrow and Sunday) when I ran into a couple who were interested
in an older cat who might not otherwise get adopted. I immediately
told them about Calico who is 9 years old and has the thyroid problem.
They were interested so since it was the end of the day, I popped out
and we came to my place where they met her and decided she would do.

There is always a chance for them to change their minds because they
can't pick her up for a few weeks because they are in the process of
moving, but it looks good. Below should be the link to the album I
created for them of all the piccies I have of Calico. She is really
quite fetching.

Purrs that they don't change their minds.

http://community.webshots.com/album/550122211dSRHBH

Bridget

I've never seen pics of her. My she is a pretty little thing!!

Adrian A May 6th 06 12:31 PM

I think Calico has a home

Bridget wrote:
[...]

Purrs that she has a long and happy life in her new home. Calico reminds me
of a cat I used to meet on walks near where I used to live, I called her
Princess and stopped and talked to often over the 15 years that I knew her.
I never did know where she actually lived or who her slaves were, but she
was obviously wel cared for.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Marina May 6th 06 02:49 PM

I think Calico has a home

Bridget wrote:

Purrs that they don't change their minds.

Purrs for her onetruehome to come true. What a very pretty girl she is!

Helen Wheels May 6th 06 04:24 PM

I think Calico has a home

Bridget wrote:
I was working the adoptathon for my local no kill rescue society today
(and tomorrow and Sunday) when I ran into a couple who were interested
in an older cat who might not otherwise get adopted. I immediately told
them about Calico who is 9 years old and has the thyroid problem. They
were interested so since it was the end of the day, I popped out and we
came to my place where they met her and decided she would do.

There is always a chance for them to change their minds because they
can't pick her up for a few weeks because they are in the process of
moving, but it looks good. Below should be the link to the album I
created for them of all the piccies I have of Calico. She is really
quite fetching.

Purrs that they don't change their minds.

http://community.webshots.com/album/550122211dSRHBH

Bridget

Purrs for little Calico. I think she's beautiful.
Taking in an older cat is so rewarding - I really hope the couple go ahead.

[email protected] May 7th 06 04:07 AM

I think Calico has a home

Bridget wrote:

I was working the adoptathon for my local no kill rescue society today
(and tomorrow and Sunday) when I ran into a couple who were interested
in an older cat who might not otherwise get adopted. I immediately told
them about Calico who is 9 years old and has the thyroid problem. They
were interested so since it was the end of the day, I popped out and we
came to my place where they met her and decided she would do.

Purrs that they don't change their minds.

http://community.webshots.com/album/550122211dSRHBH

She's so pretty! Long-haired calico - she looks like a princess.

Purrs that they give her a loving home.

Joyce

Monique Y. Mudama May 7th 06 06:03 PM

I think Calico has a home

On 2006-05-06, Bridget penned:

Purrs that they don't change their minds.

http://community.webshots.com/album/550122211dSRHBH

Great news! Purrs incoming.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully