CatBanter

-   Cat rescue (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   want to relocate feral cats (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=96649)

bob syr August 4th 09 11:58 PM

want to relocate feral cats

About a year ago four kittens were born to a feral queen in my garage.
I've been feeding and watering them, but they do hunt. The mama is an
excellent hunter. I'd like to return these ferals to a new location. I
trapped and had them all spayed and neutered, including the queen, but
now I'm planning to move and I can't take them with me and I can't
leave them here. What are the criteria for a location in which to
place one-year-old ferals?

richard f way August 8th 09 02:34 AM

want to relocate feral cats

bob syr wrote:
About a year ago four kittens were born to a feral queen in my garage.
I've been feeding and watering them, but they do hunt. The mama is an
excellent hunter. I'd like to return these ferals to a new location. I
trapped and had them all spayed and neutered, including the queen, but
now I'm planning to move and I can't take them with me and I can't
leave them here. What are the criteria for a location in which to
place one-year-old ferals?

Bob

Did you get my email? I went on a computer that will successfully post.
(gotta trouble shoot the other)
Rich