CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   CAT KILLER! Pray For the Souls of 300 Murdered Cats! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=88505)

Maple Tree May 7th 08 09:20 PM

CAT KILLER! Pray For the Souls of 300 Murdered Cats!

"Rev. 11D Meow!" wrote in message

pretty sure there is no way dood gets a Gold Pass
at The Pearly Gates Of Heaven.

WHY WORRY?

PS. We Are On About TRUE SLACK HERE!

meow

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Don't think the bible says anything about NOT killing/murdering domesticated
animals....remember that piece of beef, pork or chicken you had at dinner
last week??

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee May 8th 08 01:11 AM

CAT KILLER! Pray For the Souls of 300 Murdered Cats!

"Granby" wrote in message
*PLONK*
"Maple Tree" wrote in message

"Rev. 11D Meow!" wrote in message

pretty sure there is no way dood gets a Gold Pass
at The Pearly Gates Of Heaven.

WHY WORRY?

PS. We Are On About TRUE SLACK HERE!

meow

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Don't think the bible says anything about NOT killing/murdering
domesticated animals....remember that piece of beef, pork or chicken
you had at dinner last week??

There seems to be a psychological difference
(and distance) between 'farm' or 'hunted' animals and pets.
We - just - don't - eat - or - kill - pets.

When I was growing up, mom bought a dozen young chickens.
We raised them for eggs. We found that we had to give them
away, rather than use them for food.

When my daughters were small, we had a bunny named Harvey.
Once I went to the market and bought rabbit for dinner.
Did my girls want to eat it? H*ck no!

There is just a difference.
Vegins probably look at it somewhat differently.

Sylvia

Fred May 8th 08 11:34 AM

Vegetarian.

On Wednesday 07 May 2008 20:11, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

There seems to be a psychological difference
(and distance) between 'farm' or 'hunted' animals and pets.
We - just - don't - eat - or - kill - pets.

When I was growing up, mom bought a dozen young chickens.
We raised them for eggs. We found that we had to give them
away, rather than use them for food.

When my daughters were small, we had a bunny named Harvey.
Once I went to the market and bought rabbit for dinner.
Did my girls want to eat it? H*ck no!

There is just a difference.
Vegins probably look at it somewhat differently.

Sylvia

I am not a vegan, but at least vegetarian in that I won't eat anything
that had to be killed. Eggs and cheese are OK for me, but I think it's
much the same. I care about all animals and don't want to profit from
their suffering. Now I know eggs are often from battery hens who do
suffer, but I try to get eggs from free range chickens when I can.

--
Peace,
Fred