CatBanter

-   -   For those who live in Florida Rabies alert (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=65908)

NMR December 29th 05 07:26 PM

For those who live in Florida Rabies alert

Rabies alert in Osceola county
http://www.local6.com/news/5699220/d... 2292005&ts=H

http://tinyurl.com/cxtvr

Old Salt December 29th 05 08:03 PM

NMR wrote:
Rabies alert in Osceola county
http://www.local6.com/news/5699220/d... 2292005&ts=H

http://tinyurl.com/cxtvr

I am of the opinion that cats should live only indoors in the lap of
luxury with all necessary vaccinations. This will in fact eliminate the
possibility of rabies and numerous other feline diseases.

cybercat December 29th 05 08:24 PM

For those who live in Florida Rabies alert

"Old Salt" wrote in message
oups.com...

NMR wrote:
Rabies alert in Osceola county

http://www.local6.com/news/5699220/d... 2292005&ts=H

http://tinyurl.com/cxtvr

I am of the opinion that cats should live only indoors in the lap of
luxury with all necessary vaccinations. This will in fact eliminate the
possibility of rabies and numerous other feline diseases.

I'm with you, Old Salt, but the UK crowd is going to disagree. They have
this "be fwee, wild creature" thing going, though of course cats are not
wild at all.

Edward Chimiel December 30th 05 04:05 AM

For those who live in Florida Rabies alert

I agree as well. I have 5 babies and none of them even want to go outside.
They were all orphans at one time, all from different litters, and were
outside. They know where the good life is.
"cybercat" wrote in message

"Old Salt" wrote in message
oups.com...

[email protected] December 30th 05 03:11 PM

For those who live in Florida Rabies alert

And my cat is desperate to get out all the time. I don't think it's
because she's mistreated. Some cats want different things.