CatBanter

-   -   MEOW..KIDS CLOTHES.. PURR... (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=68873)

Blowout Kidswear Sale April 23rd 06 05:24 PM

MEOW..KIDS CLOTHES.. PURR...

Welcome to America's Most Unique Kidswear Website!

We have it all for your baby, toddler, boy, girl or teen.

Beautiful Formal Dresses and Boys Suits for any dress-up occasion!

Casualwear, outerwear, sportswear, tee's, pj's & sandals,too!

All 50%-70% Off Store Prices-EVERYTIME!

All Guaranteed to be in Showroom, Factory-sealed condition.

* Check out these Name brands: *******************************
GAP,DISNEY, FUBU, ECHO, BABY AVE, GUESS, ADIDDAS, TOMMY HILFIGER...
************************************************** ************

Key-up to our Super-fast Website at : http://www.magickidsusa.com
Then, Enter your Special Discount Code: MK21458-NG

Save Huge, today!

Your order will be filled in 24-48hrs....Express shipping available.

** Please, note that all OVERSEAS ORDERS must send wire or money order
for payment. We apologize if this is an inconvienence **

p.s. Dial 1-888-225-9411 for a Color Catalog.

^^^^^ Thanking you in advance for you patronage//

Cordially,

Allan .... your MK Dealer!

April 23rd 06 07:34 PM

MEOW..KIDS CLOTHES.. PURR...