CatBanter

-   -   Mouse Hunt (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=23940)

ClowderCat January 30th 05 11:53 PM

Mouse Hunt

Attention all kitties. I'm organizing a mouse hunt at mom's work,
starting as soon as any of us can get there. Any kitty who wants to
come will be welcome. We'll continue the hunt until all the mice are
gone!

BTW, we're also bringing pizza for snacks!
Clarence, teleporting over to his mom's work with Chester and Nathan

The Clowder January 31st 05 01:12 AM

"ClowderCat" wrote:

Attention all kitties. I'm organizing a mouse hunt at mom's work,
starting as soon as any of us can get there. Any kitty who wants to
come will be welcome. We'll continue the hunt until all the mice are
gone!

BTW, we're also bringing pizza for snacks!
Clarence, teleporting over to his mom's work with Chester and Nathan

Mowsis at yurmom's wurrk? Dat's furry (slurp) interistin.

Wee'ze onda way.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

ClowderCat January 31st 05 01:32 AM

The Clowder (South) wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote:

Attention all kitties. I'm organizing a mouse hunt at mom's work,
starting as soon as any of us can get there. Any kitty who wants to
come will be welcome. We'll continue the hunt until all the mice

are
gone!

BTW, we're also bringing pizza for snacks!
Clarence, teleporting over to his mom's work with Chester and Nathan

Mowsis at yurmom's wurrk? Dat's furry (slurp) interistin.

Wee'ze onda way.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Good. The more cats who show up, the better. One of the humans there
was severely traumatized by this!!!!!
Do you want some pizza before you start hunting?

Clarence

Sundance January 31st 05 01:44 AM

Yay, a mousie hunt! Iz any uv dat pizza da bake-it-yurownself kind? If it
iz, we can catch some mousies, den slice dem up an put dem on da pizza
before we bakez it! Yum!
--
Sundance

ups.com...

ClowderCat January 31st 05 01:56 AM

Sundance wrote:
Yay, a mousie hunt! Iz any uv dat pizza da bake-it-yurownself kind?

If it
iz, we can catch some mousies, den slice dem up an put dem on da

pizza
before we bakez it! Yum!
--
Sundance

We have 2 pizzas that are the bake it yourself kind. If we need more,
we can go get them. The crusts for them are made of a special cheese
crust that we developed so that we wouldn't have to use flour in the
crust. And there's 2 microwaves here that we can use!

We brought some pizzas that already have topping on them in case we get
hungry before we find any mice.

Clarence

ShortTail Tom January 31st 05 04:35 AM

Miss Violette wrote:
OEJ has ears that perk up, Hey stt wanna go ofur der? OEJ, likin da train
ride but lovin a gud hunt

Ooh, ooh, ooh, mouses! I'z really gud hunting mouses! I'z would luf to
go wif you.

STTom

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee January 31st 05 04:46 AM

Meee-ice?
I wanna meee-owzzeeez!
I'yl bring uh icykreem masheen, an weez kin mayke MiceKreem.!!

Pitoonya AKA Eegzpektunt Meeezeeer

ClowderCat January 31st 05 05:00 AM

Miss Violette wrote:
OEJ has ears that perk up, Hey stt wanna go ofur der? OEJ, likin da

train
ride but lovin a gud hunt

Hey OEJ, did you know that you can do both at the same time?
Clarence, sniffing around for mice

ClowderCat January 31st 05 05:01 AM

ShortTail Tom wrote:
Miss Violette wrote:
OEJ has ears that perk up, Hey stt wanna go ofur der? OEJ, likin

da train
ride but lovin a gud hunt

Ooh, ooh, ooh, mouses! I'z really gud hunting mouses! I'z would luf

go wif you.

STTom

Hi STTom. Have we met? I'm Clarence, over there is Chester and over
there is Nathan.

Clarence