CatBanter

-   -   R Mommy is In Surjeree (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113034)

Will in New Haven[_2_] February 9th 16 08:11 PM

R Mommy is In Surjeree

I don' gno wat dat meens butted Smanfa an I ar waiting for gnus about Mommy Micki who is havin a cancer-monster taked out of herown lung. Pleez purr for are Meowmie. - Squeakytoy, for her Hous

--
Will in New Haven
They love her so. The three of them in her recliner watching TV is such a lovely sight.

Sundance and/or Rebecca February 9th 16 08:18 PM

R Mommy is In Surjeree

Doze cancermonsters can be furry bad nooz. We iz purrin dat da hoomin TEDz gitz awl of it owt an yurown Mommy feels betterer furry soon.

Rebecca and Sundance

Samuel Redcat Mahoney February 9th 16 08:40 PM

R Mommy is In Surjeree

On 2/9/16 1:11 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:
I don' gno wat dat meens butted Smanfa an I ar waiting for gnus about Mommy Micki who is havin a cancer-monster taked out of herown lung. Pleez purr for are Meowmie. - Squeakytoy, for her Hous

--
Will in New Haven
They love her so. The three of them in her recliner watching TV is such a lovely sight.

All of usses here are sending all the best power-purrs and tail wags dat
we can manage, an da hoomins is sendin purrs an prayers.

Sammy

Ann791 February 10th 16 01:09 PM

R Mommy is In Surjeree

On 2/9/2016 2:11 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:
I don' gno wat dat meens butted Smanfa an I ar waiting for gnus about Mommy Micki who is havin a cancer-monster taked out of herown lung. Pleez purr for are Meowmie. - Squeakytoy, for her Hous

--
Will in New Haven
They love her so. The three of them in her recliner watching TV is such a lovely sight.

We is sending lots of purrs.

Lucy lu & Samwise

Will in New Haven[_2_] February 10th 16 03:44 PM

R Mommy is In Surjeree

On Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 7:07:50 AM UTC-5, ann791 wrote:
On 2/9/2016 2:11 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:
I don' gno wat dat meens butted Smanfa an I ar waiting for gnus about Mommy Micki who is havin a cancer-monster taked out of herown lung. Pleez purr for are Meowmie. - Squeakytoy, for her Hous

--
Will in New Haven
They love her so. The three of them in her recliner watching TV is such a lovely sight.

We is sending lots of purrs.

Fangyu all four da purrs. She cam froo da operashum wiff flyin colors an will porbably be home on Friday. She calld uses diss morning and sed dat she misses uses.

--
Squeakytoy for her Hous

Will in New Haven[_2_] February 10th 16 03:45 PM

R Mommy is In Surjeree

On Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 2:40:14 PM UTC-5, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
On 2/9/16 1:11 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:
I don' gno wat dat meens butted Smanfa an I ar waiting for gnus about Mommy Micki who is havin a cancer-monster taked out of herown lung. Pleez purr for are Meowmie. - Squeakytoy, for her Hous

--
Will in New Haven
They love her so. The three of them in her recliner watching TV is such a lovely sight.

All of usses here are sending all the best power-purrs and tail wags dat
we can manage, an da hoomins is sendin purrs an prayers.

Fangyu mine frenz

--
Squeakytoy for her Hous

Mishi[_2_] February 10th 16 03:54 PM

R Mommy is In Surjeree

On Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 2:11:15 PM UTC-5, Will in New Haven wrote:
I don' gno wat dat meens butted Smanfa an I ar waiting for gnus about Mommy Micki who is havin a cancer-monster taked out of herown lung. Pleez purr for are Meowmie. - Squeakytoy, for her Hous

--
Will in New Haven
They love her so. The three of them in her recliner watching TV is such a lovely sight.

PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr - cancermonsters are nasty! Wes hoping the drs get it all.

Buzzy, for his hous