CatBanter

-   Cat rescue (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Photo: new rescue (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=22130)

ScratchMonkey May 11th 04 12:20 AM

Photo: new rescue

My new family member:

http://www.sewingwitch.com/ken/pics/Strike/

About 4 weeks old. Very healthy and happy now after a week indoors. Her
feral momma seemed to have forgotten her, and we found her while cleaning
up old junk in the yard.

[email protected] May 11th 04 07:24 AM

In article ,
ScratchMonkey wrote:

My new family member:

http://www.sewingwitch.com/ken/pics/Strike/

About 4 weeks old. Very healthy and happy now after a week indoors. Her
feral momma seemed to have forgotten her, and we found her while cleaning
up old junk in the yard.

BG I KNEW I shouldn't have clicked on that link! What a sweetie! Look
at that tail 'way up in the air!

ScratchMonkey May 11th 04 11:23 AM

lid wrote in news:bearclaw-A1B1D1.23242810052004
@newsclstr01.news.prodigy.com:

BG I KNEW I shouldn't have clicked on that link! What a sweetie! Look
at that tail 'way up in the air!

We call it her "aerial". She's cellular! ;)

I wish I had my camera handy right now. She's curled up at my feet on a
sheepskin that a friend gave me last year for my birthday.

I can't decide whether to call her "Strike" because of the stripe on one
side that looks like a lightning strike in a storm cloud, or "Two Stroke",
because her little motor has that low-pitched rumble.

Cat Protector May 11th 04 04:25 PM

Make up a list of names and ask the kitten which name she likes. I did this
with my cat Isis and it definately worked out.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com