CatBanter

-   -   purrs and prayers please (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107970)

Storrmmee June 1st 12 05:50 AM

purrs and prayers please

my neice has a month old baby, he got sick and they found he has a hole i n
his heart and menningitis, sp... could we have purss and prayers for a good
outcome. he has been transferred to the childrens hospital in st louis mo
because he is so ill the doctors/hospital near them can't do anything, soft

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] June 1st 12 06:05 AM

purrs and prayers please

Oh no!!!
Healing purrs lovingly sent from Mosey Meowy,, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps
and
fervent prayers from me that the wee babe will recover . Love, Auntie Kyla

Gramby June 1st 12 06:24 AM

purrs and prayers please

Piglett is running in circles, Oh my gudnez, anofther barekitten in
troublez. She taps on the window and the outside cat lays down next to the
door. Piglett, Willow O T and Lizzy lay on the other side of the door and
begin purring. Gramby sits quietly in her recliner with her crocheting and
begins her prayers. We trust you Bast to watch over this family.

Ann791 June 1st 12 11:51 AM

purrs and prayers please

On 6/1/2012 12:50 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
my neice has a month old baby, he got sick and they found he has a hole i n
his heart and menningitis, sp... could we have purss and prayers for a good
outcome. he has been transferred to the childrens hospital in st louis mo
because he is so ill the doctors/hospital near them can't do anything, soft

Purrs on the way.

Samwise for his house

MLB[_4_] June 1st 12 12:10 PM

purrs and prayers please

On 05/31/2012 10:50 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
my neice has a month old baby, he got sick and they found he has a hole i n
his heart and menningitis, sp... could we have purss and prayers for a good
outcome. he has been transferred to the childrens hospital in st louis mo
because he is so ill the doctors/hospital near them can't do anything, soft

Weez senin owr strongez purrs fur dis litl babe tu gett wel. MLB an TuTu

Harri Roadcat June 1st 12 02:28 PM

purrs and prayers please

On Thu, 31 May 2012 23:50:09 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

my neice has a month old baby, he got sick and they found he has a hole
i n his heart and menningitis, sp... could we have purss and prayers for
a good outcome. he has been transferred to the childrens hospital in st
louis mo because he is so ill the doctors/hospital near them can't do
anything, soft

Mine whole fambly is purring.

Harri