CatBanter

-   -   HELP! Any groups providing assistance to pay vets in San Diego? Need help fast! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=63049)

etgarver September 21st 05 07:32 PM

HELP! Any groups providing assistance to pay vets in San Diego? Need help fast!

Does any one know of any groups that may help pay vets in San Diego
area? My cat has blood in her urine, is peeing everywhere, straining &
may have fever. I am on Social Security Which is not even enough to
pay rent here in San Diego. I am very worried about Precious. PLEASE
let me know ANY info that might help. THANK-YOU.

Trish September 22nd 05 03:30 AM

oups.com...

&
may have fever. I am on Social Security Which is not even enough to
pay rent here in San Diego. I am very worried about Precious. PLEASE
let me know ANY info that might help. THANK-YOU.

Ask Dan, he might have money lefy over from his fundraising efforts he
previously operated.

Wibble October 13th 05 05:45 PM

sounds like Precious has Cystitis or something similar to that.
My cat has it at the mo, left too long it can kill the cat. He was rushed
in to the vets and has to stay in until monday at the earliest. And I know
we caught it early on... also if it reoccurs then u may have to buy special
food for the cat.. and it isn't cheap.. my other half is still whimpering
about the price!!!

oups.com...